Tickets tonight were 70, 90, and 100+ dollars. | The Boneyard

Tickets tonight were 70, 90, and 100+ dollars.

Reaction Score
I paid for 3 $90 tickets taking my niece and nephew.

$200 + dollars to be subjected to that mess.

I will be having a very long and not so nice telephone conversation with the AAC on Monday.

And my days of paying money to see college basketball live is over for the immediate future. As bad as this officiating was to watch on TV you can't even imagine how disgusting it was to watch live in person after paying these prices.

Reaction Score
They announced a crowd of 14000 but not even close. The upper sections and the ends were empty. I'm thinking 8000.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

I will be having a very long and not so nice telephone conversation with the AAC on Monday.

And my days of paying money to see college basketball live is over for the immediate future. As bad as this officiating was to watch on TV you can't even imagine how disgusting it was to watch live in person after paying these prices.

I was there heard it all and yes it was horrid
But why did you pay so much??????
There where people in the seats near me in the lower section who paid $25 outside - crazy to pay what you did
I wrote an email to the commisioner

Reaction Score
Umm...."Sucker born every minute and two to take their money..."

But why did you pay so much??????
There where people in the seats near me in the lower section who paid $25 outside - crazy to pay what you did
I wrote an email to the commisioner

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Umm...."Sucker born every minute and two to take their money..."
Were you there? If not then shut up!!!

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

BTW. I paid $100 total for 2 tix for the session at 2:15. Under similar circumstances, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score

Feel the same way brother. I'm in the same boat. Hopefully I can unload these tickets for face value.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
I paid 143 and it was worth every penny. I'd pay that same amount to be alone in a room with that crew of officials with a couple other big boneyarders.

I don't regret being there one bit. It was worth every penny. Those kids needed us there. And it was an honor watching the game beside Ms. Carmen Velasquez. Shabazz was raised by a great woman. She has a big heart and pride for our program. Huskies for life.

Reaction Score
I don't regret being there one bit. It was worth every penny. Those kids needed us there. And it was an honor watching the game beside Ms. Carmen Velasquez. Shabazz was raised by a great woman. She has a big heart and pride for our program. Huskies for life.
I don't go much because I am so busy but I woke up this morning and wanted to be there. They needed us there. Glad I went.

Reaction Score
Everyone who showed up to support these kids gets praise. They were fully invested after a very tough situation developed for them this year and did all they could. With the refs against them they made a competitive game tonight. Pretty extraordinary.

Reaction Score
Bought my seats on vividseats.com
We paid $50 for the whole session. there is something seriously wrong with the AAC and the secondary market. I tunnkthsy are in kahoots

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Well my tickets didn't sell on stubhub. Tried to get face value $87.50 for them and they didn't budge. Similar seats were listed for $35 and they didn't sell. Looks like I am going to the xl to watch this joke of a team and coach called cincy. I hope SMU tears them a new hole.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom