Tickets to Games in Gampel | The Boneyard

Tickets to Games in Gampel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I don't want to get Season tickets (I can't make every game living in NY) do they sell individual games? Or do I need to find a season ticket holder who can't go? If they sell tickets when do they typically go on sale?

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I also live in NY State and have bought single game tickets. You really have to check the site regularly to see when they go up though.

Reaction Score
If I don't want to get Season tickets (I can't make every game living in NY) do they sell individual games? Or do I need to find a season ticket holder who can't go? If they sell tickets when do they typically go on sale?
Single game tickets are almost always available either on the UConn huskies website, ticketmaster or at the box office day of game. There's also a small group of reliable scalpers outside gampel. The premium price they charge is for lower bowl but the upper level is fine and affordable. You may want to look into the 12/19 game in Bridgeport vs DePaul at Webster Bank Arena. Public on sale is 10/1010 at 10 AM via Ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom