tickets sold out? | The Boneyard

tickets sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob f'n barker

Anyone else go on ticketmaster today at 10 and get message that no tickets were available when trying to buy them. Also since when is there a 2 ticket limit for uconn games, all the games on ticketmaster are showing max 2 tickets per household?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Yup got the sold out message for the pitt and syracuse games.

B

bob f'n barker

It is for all the games at gampel. Tickets are showing up for the xl center games.

Reaction Score
right, it looks like game in Hartford are still available....I scooped up some Jan 29th vs the irish.

Reaction Score
they couldnt have sold out that fast, and its so dumb people by tickets soley to make profits off them

Reaction Score
The Gampel 3 packs sold out any combo involving Syracuse last week. I checked one day and they were available, the next day, gone. Picked up a few on stub hub, as I'm coming out from Colorado for the Syracuse game and didnt want the hassle of searching around.

B

bob f'n barker

I called Ticketmaster to see if it was an error and the guy said they sold the around 5000 tickets available to both pitt and cuse in under 20 seconds. I do not know an actual fan that was on right at 10 that got tickets to either but I see plenty already on stubhub for over $100 each. He did say that plenty of tickets are available for game against AIC and they are half price.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
I called Ticketmaster to see if it was an error and the guy said they sold the around 5000 tickets available to both pitt and cuse in under 20 seconds. I do not know an actual fan that was on right at 10 that got tickets to either but I see plenty already on stubhub for over $100 each. He did say that plenty of tickets are available for game against AIC and they are half price.
I was on exactly at 1o and stil couldnt get them

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
they couldnt have sold out that fast, and its so dumb people by tickets soley to make profits off them

This is a problem with all sports [edit: anything that requires a ticket] that will never go away

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Syracuse Cincinnati and Pitt all sold out according to a tweet I recieved did get 4 for the arkansas game tho

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This team deserves to sell out its seats. These games will be the place to be in all of Men's College Basketball. Props to the new AD for all he did increase sales.

Reaction Score
I went on literally when clock turned to 10am and couldn't get Cuse tix.

I just hope their fans didn't snag a lot of those tickets in the fifteen-second free for all or whatever it was. Seeing all the UConn fan interest in this game it would be disappointing if any kind of orange cluster was in the building.

Reaction Score
they were offering season tickets at gampel. 8 games for 200 dollars. the seats are second deck in the middle, not in the corner. With no bad seat in gampel. i bought 3 sets of them a few weeks ago. you should see if they still have them available off the uconn website

Reaction Score
Went on after seeing this earlier and was getting decent seats at the XL for the Arkansas, St John's, and Marquette games. What was with the 1/2 price tickets for games before Jan 1? I missed that announcement, it was a nice surprise.

Reaction Score
I tried at 10 AM as well for the 'Cuse game, having an alumni reunion that night and had full plans of staying at the hotel. Hotel's booked, but not spending over $150 for a ticket from Stubhub, that's where Ted's comes in handy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom