Tickets please | The Boneyard

Tickets please

Reaction Score
Please forgive me if this isn’t the right place to post this inquiry.. I’m looking for information and/or direction as to where I might possibly purchase 4 tickets for a home game next year (24-25). Really not looking for nose bleed seats and just saying that I understand makes the request harder and quite possibly more costly. Really don’t care who the opponent is. Just want to see and experience the atmosphere and see it in person. I’m from Pennsylvania and this will be a one time deal for me if possible. Been following the Women’s team for years and the wife suggested we try to see them in person at least once. Thanks ahead of time for any help offered.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Only re-up season tickets are available now, but since the schedule still hasn't been released none are available for sale right now.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I would go set up an account on the UConn tickets website. It will make buying tickets or transferring tickets electronically to you easier when the time comes. I think you need to have an account for that to happen.

I think that is about all you can do for now.

Reaction Score
I would go set up an account on the UConn tickets website. It will make buying tickets or transferring tickets electronically to you easier when the time comes. I think you need to have an account for that to happen.

I think that is about all you can do for now.
Please forgive me if this isn’t the right place to post this inquiry.. I’m looking for information and/or direction as to where I might possibly purchase 4 tickets for a home game next year (24-25). Really not looking for nose bleed seats and just saying that I understand makes the request harder and quite possibly more costly. Really don’t care who the opponent is. Just want to see and experience the atmosphere and see it in person. I’m from Pennsylvania and this will be a one time deal for me if possible. Been following the Women’s team for years and the wife suggested we try to see them in person at least once. Thanks ahead of time for any help offered.
The games they play at Mohegan or in Hartford are usually easiest to attend.
The tickets are easy to buy and the parking is better.
Hope you will be able to enjoy live game!

Reaction Score
As others have said only season ticket renewals are happening now. See the contact info below for the ticket office. Contact them and see what info you can get or needed steps you should take.

UConn Athletics Ticket Office
2111 Hillside Road, Unit 1078
Storrs, CT 06269
Office Hours
Monday-Friday
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

877-AT-UCONN​

athtickets@uconn.edu​

https://twitter.com/uconntickets

@UConnTickets​

Reaction Score
Stubhub usually has tickets although you will likely pay well above face value......for a one-time experience you should try to secure the best seats possible and they should have them.....

Reaction Score
The games they play at Mohegan or in Hartford are usually easiest to attend.
The tickets are easy to buy and the parking is better.
Hope you will be able to enjoy live game!
Be aware that the very large parking lot across the street from Dunkin Donuts park is gone. That means a few hundred cars will be circling Hartford looking for a place to park. If you go to the XL Center getting there early is better than getting there late.

Parking at Mohen Sun is free. They don't do anything to discourage you from gambling your money. There's a lot to do there, the downside is it's further away from PA.

Reaction Score
If you're coming all that way, I recommend seeing a game on campus, while classes are in session, if possible for your schedule. I've been to games at both Gampel Pavillion and at the XL Center, and the games with the students there and the arena sold out are more fun than the XLCenter. Either place will be filled with UConn fans, so you'll feel right at home, but go to campus if you can.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
If you're coming all that way, I recommend seeing a game on campus, while classes are in session, if possible for your schedule. I've been to games at both Gampel Pavillion and at the XL Center, and the games with the students there and the arena sold out are more fun than the XLCenter. Either place will be filled with UConn fans, so you'll feel right at home, but go to campus if you can.
I have seen numerous games at all three Connecticut venues, and they are all great, but I agree 100% with the comment above. Nothing like Gampel when the students are there. I would shoot for a weekend afternoon game, show up early and soak it all in.

Then hit the bookstore across the street and buy a lot of UConn gear!

Just be aware that the upper level seats at Gampel on the team benches side and behind the baskets do not have seat backs so try to avoid those if possible. The lower section is all season ticket holders so you would be looking to the secondary market for those.

Reaction Score
I have seen numerous games at all three Connecticut venues, and they are all great, but I agree 100% with the comment above. Nothing like Gampel when the students are there. I would shoot for a weekend afternoon game, show up early and soak it all in.

Then hit the bookstore across the street and buy a lot of UConn gear!

Just be aware that the upper level seats at Gampel on the team benches side and behind the baskets do not have seat backs so try to avoid those if possible. The lower section is all season ticket holders so you would be looking to the secondary market for those.
Ha, you beat me to it. If you are north of 6' tall and north of 200 lbs., you will not be happy in a full house at Gampel (in bench cheek-to-cheek seating). But it is a great experience. If you decide to go to Gampel, go early for great ice cream at the dairy bar, which closes early even on game nights for reasons I don't understand...

If you would like a cold brewskie or bar food there's Jonathan's at the bottom of the hill from Gampel, but it's likely to be crowded on game nights.

FYI, the seat backs are better than the bench seating, but still not as comfortable as the XL center.

Reaction Score
You don’t say what part of PA you are coming from, but if are coming up I95 the mileage and driving time differences from New Haven to Hartford or the Sun are negligible. The only advice I would give someone about the seating in the Mohegan Sun is that the basket stanchion can obstruct your view. Also, make sure the seats are away from the pep band if you want to hear anything for the drive home. The seating is steep so sit in the first level if you can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom