Tickets Friday night V Iowa State | The Boneyard

Tickets Friday night V Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
May need 2 tickets for Friday night Vs. Iowa State. If anyone is looking to sell extras just let me know, inbox me. Thanks!!

Reaction Score
Read on Des' twitter feed that there are only 50 tickets unsold for the game (at least I think I read that), so you may be able to get thru the ticket office. Worse case I'm sure you can pick some up in the parking lot.

Reaction Score
May need 2 tickets for Friday night Vs. Iowa State. If anyone is looking to sell extras just let me know, inbox me. Thanks!!
I have two along with Blue Parking Pass. Interested? Please see my post below for details. thx.

Reaction Score
I am definately interested, I just need to find someone to go with me. Can I let you know tomorrow early afternoon?

Reaction Score
Looking to grab 1 if available- otherwise will just pick one up at gates or parking lot.

Reaction Score
Sorry for the late notice, count me out for these tickets, could not find anyone to go with and have some things I need to take care of after work. Thanks a bunch for the offer though, it is greatly appreciated. Once again, sorry for the late notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom