Tickets for UConn's west coast road trip | The Boneyard

Tickets for UConn's west coast road trip

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If you plan on going to any of the games on UConn's west coast road trip, you should have already purchased your tickets. I just called the UCLA ticket office. They'll be open until 7:00 pm est. They have general admission tickets available between the baskets on the top level available for only $8.00.

If you want to sit a little closer to the action, there are seats available the floor, in the center section (115) in row A, however you'll have to contact a ticket broker. They have seats available starting at $148.00 each. If you plan on going, NOW would be a good time to secure your tickets for the games you want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
If you plan on going to any of the games on UConn's west coast road trip, you should have already purchased your tickets. I just called the UCLA ticket office. They'll be open until 7:00 pm est. They have general admission tickets available between the baskets on the top level available for only $8.00.

If you want to sit a little closer to the action, there are seats available the floor, in the center section (115) in row A, however you'll have to contact a ticket broker. They have seats available starting at $148.00 each. If you plan on going, NOW would be a good time to secure your tickets for the games you want to see.
Thanks for the heads-up - just got mine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom