The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
This Sunday vs Georgetown:

I have 4 tickets in Section 105 row 14.
These are free; but, must pickup in the Branford area

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I thought about giving up my tickets too since I'd rather watch my Giants play their first playoff game since 2015, but since I promised to take my 10-year-old grandson to the game, that's what I am going to do. Just two days ago he asked me if Azzi was going to play, so how could I deny him the chance to see the best player in basketball. (No offence Paige). I'm old, so any quality time I can spend with my grandsons is invaluable.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine they're still available, but I'd love to take them off your hands!

Reaction Score
I thought about giving up my tickets too since I'd rather watch my Giants play their first playoff game since 2015, but since I promised to take my 10-year-old grandson to the game, that's what I am going to do. Just two days ago he asked me if Azzi was going to play, so how could I deny him the chance to see the best player in basketball. (No offence Paige). I'm old, so any quality time I can spend with my grandsons is invaluable.
I have tickets to the rescheduled w/ DePaul, and Butler at Gampbel. Where are your tix at XL?

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
Okay, they are taken I think.

Three responders at these times:
1:10 - topogigio
2:29 - DrummerDee
3:10 - Get a Job

So topogigio being first to reaspond....DM me?

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
I'm with you (well: You, earlier today anyway) as I have no idea how to start a DM. I'd seen other posters requesting a DM and soooo...

That Click on a name and then click on "Start Conversation" is not available when I Click on a name.

:)

Reaction Score
I'm with you (well: You, earlier today anyway) as I have no idea how to start a DM. I'd seen other posters requesting a DM and soooo...

That Click on a name and then click on "Start Conversation" is not available when I Click on a name.

:)
Maybe because I'm on my phone? I haven't tried on my lap top. I will have to try.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom