Tickets for NC State Game. | The Boneyard

Tickets for NC State Game.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My brother and sister in law will be in Connecticut over Thanksgiving. If anyone has three tickets they can't use they would love to watch this game.

PM me if you can help them. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Do we know when single game tickets will be available? I’ve waiting… :confused::confused:

Reaction Score
My brother and sister in law will be in Connecticut over Thanksgiving. If anyone has three tickets they can't use they would love to watch this game.

PM me if you can help them. Thanks in advance.
you can buy tickets on line. There are many available.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
They've been available on vividseats, stubhub, etc. for a while now. There's lots of seats available.
Thanks for pointing that out. I looked for tickets for a local game the day after they became available. All they had was singles (not gonna do that to my wife). So I looked at the resellers. There are tickets available, starting at more than a factor of six higher in price. I dunno if that’s typical, but I can’t bring myself to pay $200 for tickets that would have cost 30 from the school.

Reaction Score
They've been available on vividseats, stubhub, etc. for a while now. There's lots of seats available.
Last year they were on the school’s website. Tickets are crazy on vivid seats, stub hub, etc.

Reaction Score
Thanks for pointing that out. I looked for tickets for a local game the day after they became available. All they had was singles (not gonna do that to my wife). So I looked at the resellers. There are tickets available, starting at more than a factor of six higher in price. I dunno if that’s typical, but I can’t bring myself to pay $200 for tickets that would have cost 30 from the school.
The school has entered into a new contract with the XL...and there are tickets available for 40 bucks. If you want to sit lower/center, you'll pay$$$, even through the school if they were available.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The school has entered into a new contract with the XL...and there are tickets available for 40 bucks. If you want to sit lower/center, you'll pay$$$, even through the school if they were available.
Oops I was unclear! I was talking about a UConn game local to me. I'm (to protect the guilty and not name the school) in the Mid-Atlantic close to a school with a very "inspiring" coach.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
you can buy tickets on line. There are many available.
Passed this on to my brother. He checked it out and was happy. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I wonder what game that would be BB? ;)

It's amazing the difference in ticket prices when the opponent is UConn rather than one of their regular conference opponents.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I wonder what game that would be BB? ;)

It's amazing the difference in ticket prices when the opponent is UConn rather than one of their regular conference opponents.
The prices from the school were the same, but the resellers bought a lot and sure jacked up the prices!

Reaction Score
The kicker was that to get two seats together for myself and my wife in the lower level we had to go the reseller route.

Reaction Score
I bought two tickets for the NC State game from UConn. Here is the catch: my friend and I are separated by two rows and several seats, but that is okay. The resellers all had crazy prices. $200 for a decent seat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom