Tickets for Friday... | The Boneyard

Tickets for Friday...

Reaction Score
I know they were selling tickets well in advance but I did not buy. I am planning to go but it does not seem like they are selling right now? Need to just walk up and buy? Not a big deal. Just was curious if anyone here knows.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Worst case scenario you can walk up and buy. I got my ticket for Tulane from an online link posted on UConn baseball's twitter account the day before the game.

Reaction Score
I know they were selling tickets well in advance but I did not buy. I am planning to go but it does not seem like they are selling right now? Need to just walk up and buy? Not a big deal. Just was curious if anyone here knows.

I plan on walking up and buying.
Did that for the Tulane series.

$10 for general admission and can pretty much sit where you want.

Hat giveaway on Friday
Springer poster giveaway on Sat.

I hope it doesn't get rained out on sat. Not looking good for sat or sun

Reaction Score

Try here: UConn versus Houston

Variety of price points.

Reaction Score
Already bought a ticket in advance for Saturday but it's looking like a rainout.

Reaction Score

>>All ticket buyers of the Saturday, May 12 game can exchange their game ticket(s) for Friday’s doubleheader or use the ticket value for a future Hartford Yard Goats game. Only one ticket is needed for both games. Please exchange ticket at the Click-It or Ticket Box office. <<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom