Ticket Scalping? | The Boneyard

Ticket Scalping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would have posted this on the ticket exchange forum but i knew more people visit this one? I need some help. I know some people on here have posted about this before but what is a fair price and the going rate for tickets? I see some scalpers charging btw $100-$150 per ticket. That just seems way out of control. Id like to go to tonights game but dont want to spend much more than $50 a piece. Can i get something descent with that?

Reaction Score
I would have posted this on the ticket exchange forum but i knew more people visit this one? I need some help. I know some people on here have posted about this before but what is a fair price and the going rate for tickets? I see some scalpers charging btw $100-$150 per ticket. That just seems way out of control. Id like to go to tonights game but dont want to spend much more than $50 a piece. Can i get something descent with that?

stub hub has $25 tickets last time i looked

Reaction Score

You're not gonna need to drop more than $50 a ticket tonight for a decent seat. I'm guessing with the holiday season over and the team not exactly at its peak level of play, scalpers will have some solid options for you (even though it should still be a good crowd showing) $20 a ticket should definitely get you into the arena and up towards $30/40 each you're looking at better seats. Scalpers will always have the lower level excellent $100 seats hanging around because that's where they make most of their money, but if you're clear about your spending limit and poke around a little bit you should be fine tonight.

Reaction Score
stub hub has $25 tickets last time i looked

The lower bowl StubHub seats are going for about $40 right now. That's pretty good because I know the G-Town and Tenn games last year were going for over $150 each on StubHub for mid rows-lower section seats.

SJ

Reaction Score
regular tickets are still on sale for $33. i am headed out with my son and two student tix. i sure hope they let him in cuz i only have $20 and i don't want to pay more than that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom