Ticket Prices Down ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ticket Prices Down ...

Reaction Score
Renewed! Upped my 3 seats to 8 and was able to get up to 8 blue lot passes w the order. I do not have enough good things to say about my ticket rep, Jahmal Mitchell.

of note - parking is $105 per pass for the 7 games - sounded like you can get 1 pass per ticket, regardless of price point, and it seemed like they are lenient if you need more.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
No e.mail as yet. small time op

Reaction Score
No e.mail as yet. small time op

They're out... I got an e-mail earlier today.

>2020 UConn football season tickets are on sale now! Season ticket prices start at just $35 for seven home games as options have been simplified and prices reduced in an effort to appeal to all of UConn Nation!

Additionally, all season ticket holders will now have the option of purchasing a season parking pass for the Blue Lot while Upper and Lower Chairback season ticket holders will continue to receive complimentary parking in the Blue Lot. Season ticket holders in the Indoor Club Level will continue to receive complimentary parking in the Gold Lot.<

MORE INFO​

Reaction Score
$35 for season tix to 7 games, plus 2 free tix to first home game (UMass) and 2 free tix to another UConn sporting event. The price is right, now they just gotta win some games.
I just ordered mine. Moved out of CT 4 years ago and haven't had season tickets since. But at this price if I get to a few games it's totally worth it. I paid $70+ for two tix to each of the two games I went to last year. Granted they were chair backs, but this price is unbeatable. And if attendance is still way down, I don't mind shifting over a few sections when the ushers aren't looking.
Glad to support our season ticket numbers.

Reaction Score
$35 for season tix to 7 games, plus 2 free tix to first home game (UMass) and 2 free tix to another UConn sporting event. The price is right, now they just gotta win some games.
I just think they should include more perks. Make people want to get the tickets.

Reaction Score
I gave up my season tickets when my kids went to college but $35 was just too good to pass up. I got front row seats in 231, which is a view I like. You still get an angle on the play that you can't get from the end zone and you aren't looking with your head turned all game as you do if you sit at the along the sidelines from the end zone to the 20 yard line. This is a great deal. On the other hand I did it figuring if I make 3 or 4 games it's well worth it. I suspect others will as well. I'll give away any that I won't use if I can, but will those seats be sold out but half empty for many games?

Reaction Score
So what.. an increase in the raw numbers of tickets sold, even without a change in revenue would be a nice win for the narrative surrounding the program.. a win that is desperately needed with folks actively rooting for the program to be downgraded to FCS or killed entirely.

Reaction Score
So what.. an increase in the raw numbers of tickets sold, even without a change in revenue would be a nice win for the narrative surrounding the program.. a win that is desperately needed with folks actively rooting for the program to be downgraded to FCS or killed entirely.
That's good because the pricing chart includes a reminder that there is a $35 facilities fee ($5 per game). In short, I bought two tickets for the facilities fees plus $19 in ticket office fees. I'm not sure if any is actually credited to the football program. Baby steps......

Reaction Score
Just talked to my rep Alisa. Increased from 2 to 4 seats. There was no $35 facilities fee for the Husky Value price level, only a $15 order charge regardless of # of tickets.

Edited to add - if you call, you can pick your seats. I'm 2nd row 231 :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The lower price tickets is one of the best things that Dave Benedict did so far. Maybe more people will opt for family seating and it can extend into another section.

Reaction Score
My rep has been calling but I haven't called back. Happy he is trying -- I should call him back to let him know that. However, due to personal circumstances (what I want to spend money discretionary income on right now/flexibility to do other things on weekends), I choose at this time not to get season tickets. Given there are always plenty available, I'm content with making the decision at the last minute and buy at the gate. Although not optimal, my friends and I are OK at this point to schlep chairs/drag my cooler on wheels from the red lot to where other friends are in blue lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom