Ticket market for tomorrow | The Boneyard

Ticket market for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I drove up to Buffalo with 5 other students from Storrs, we bought off Stubhub last night for $45 to sit up high but were kind of winging it for Saturday based on whether we won and prices. However now it looks like tomorrow is going for $150 which is well out of our price range, before we made a decision on staying another night I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on how the prices may change over the next 24 hours, based on past second round experiences. It seems artificially high now but with all the Cuse fans up here I don't know how realistically low it could get.

Originally we were gonna buy through the school for $66 per game but they called me back saying they decided to only buy the $85 dollar lower seats for both games. So that kind of screwed us over.

If anyone has advice please let us know, thanks in advance

Reaction Score
I drove up to Buffalo with 5 other students from Storrs, we bought off Stubhub last night for $45 to sit up high but were kind of winging it for Saturday based on whether we won and prices. However now it looks like tomorrow is going for $150 which is well out of our price range, before we made a decision on staying another night I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on how the prices may change over the next 24 hours, based on past second round experiences. It seems artificially high now but with all the Cuse fans up here I don't know how realistically low it could get.

Originally we were gonna buy through the school for $66 per game but they called me back saying they decided to only buy the $85 dollar lower seats for both games. So that kind of screwed us over.

If anyone has advice please let us know, thanks in advance

I'm in the same boat. I sat behind St Joe's band last night in a section with UConn, Dayton and St. Joe's fans. I asked the St. Joe's fns if they were going to sell their tix. They are apparently sticking around for Saturday. Or getting more for their tix somehow elsewhere. Weird.

On the trolley, I was talking to both Cuse and UConn fans who were planning on getting tix for MSG should that happen, and those tix are going to be through the roof.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
On the trolley, I was talking to both Cuse and UConn fans who were planning on getting tix for MSG should that happen, and those tix are going to be through the roof.

Yeah that's my feeling too. MSG hasn't had an NCAA tournament game in 63 years, and even Mike Francessa on the WFAN was saying that next Friday night is going to be huge and expensive ticket. Let's hope UConn wins tomorrow and I will gladly fork over the cash.

Reaction Score
2nd row seats, midcourt, upper level are going for $150 in Buffalo. Lower levels are $250-300. I expect the price to come down some. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I saw only one scalper outside the arena about 30 minutes before gametime yesterday. Was hoping to see if they might have extras they are willing to dump after the Syracuse game kicks off tomorrow night, but I wouldn't count on that.

Reaction Score
I'm in the same boat. I sat behind St Joe's band last night in a section with UConn, Dayton and St. Joe's fans. I asked the St. Joe's fns if they were going to sell their tix. They are apparently sticking around for Saturday. Or getting more for their tix somehow elsewhere. Weird.

Cuse fans are planning on getting tix for the Garden, even though their team is in the South Region, and will be playing in Memphis?

Reaction Score
Cuse fans are planning on getting tix for the Garden, even though their team is in the South Region, and will be playing in Memphis?

That's what they said. You have to remember, they're not use to leaving NY. I'm sure most of them don't even know what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom