Thx to the BY & members | The Boneyard

Thx to the BY & members

Reaction Score
1st post and 1st season knowing of the Board, despite being a UConn fan since before they were good (hope I do this right).

What I want to do is say "thank you", as the Board has been a fantastic addition to my enjoyment and education in following women's basketball and UConn in particular.

Probably stating the obvious but this is different from other resources. Kudos to the posters and what they share as it is typically insightful and educational at a level beyond more commonplace sources.

Without a doubt the most helpful - and fun - resource I've encountered to help me enjoy my favorite sport and team.

Many thanks to all.

C

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
1st post and 1st season knowing of the Board, despite being a UConn fan since before they were good (hope I do this right).

What I want to do is say "thank you", as the Board has been a fantastic addition to my enjoyment and education in following women's basketball and UConn in particular.

Probably stating the obvious but this is different from other resources. Kudos to the posters and what they share as it is typically insightful and educational at a level beyond more commonplace sources.

Without a doubt the most helpful - and fun - resource I've encountered to help me enjoy my favorite sport and team.

Many thanks to all.

C

Welcome to the yard Caseyb7. Keep posting. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom