Thursday Night Games 2/28/19 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Thursday Night Games 2/28/19

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yeah I don't feel bad for Howard. She was only at MSU for one year, went mercenary. A lot of other seniors have to attend Senior Day on crutches, having ended their career prematurely to injury. A little foul trouble is nothing.

Reaction Score
Impressed with LSU's Ayana Mitchell (11 and 15), as usual.

She is a joy to watch

Just praying she doesn't bolt as a grad transfer. LSU has had very untimely losses over the years and it never seems to stop.

Winning vs Auburn at home is a must. If we don't I really don't think we make the tournament, excluding some big SECT run. We have some decent wins but a couple really bad losses at home.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Even if that means Holly gets fired and they hire a decent coach???
Here's my dream scenario: Tennessee eventually fires Holly. Because they want to regain their old glory and can't think outside the box, they go with someone in the family and hire Nikki Fargas. Then, after 4 or 5 years, they learn that Holly was better than Nikki. ;)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
She is a joy to watch

Just praying she doesn't bolt as a grad transfer. LSU has had very untimely losses over the years and it never seems to stop.

Winning vs Auburn at home is a must. If we don't I really don't think we make the tournament, excluding some big SECT run. We have some decent wins but a couple really bad losses at home.
Chloe Jackson was a really huge loss. With her I believe LSU would be easily in the tournament, probably a 6-ish seed like last year. Without her they're a bubble team.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Game was close thru 3+ quarters bu Gonzaga is putting away Pepperdine down the stretch. Up 21 w/ 2 1/2 minutes left.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
In Division II action.... My Seawolves (UAA) defeated #6 Northwest Nazarene 64-55 to claim the GNAC Regular Season Title.

uaa.jpg

Reaction Score
LSUs only hope is if the refs keep sending us to the free throw line

We can't dribble down the court without turning it over.

But for real. Whoever these officials are should not be involved with any post season/tournament play
Agree!

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score

Thanks. I was mistaken earlier in the thread saying State had secured the 1 seed. That's what I get for listening to our AD.

Should be a classic in Columbia Sunday. Let the real bball season commence!!

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score

That's true. You can verify it here: LINK. Just choose the winners in the games left and if those 3 results happen, South Carolina is the 1-seed for the SEC tournament.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

:rolleyes: I haven't kept very close tabs on my alma mater. I'm fine with your Seawolves taking this one. (It dawned on me that travel expenses must be brutal for these smaller schools with such far flung conference members)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Nice thread title. Thanks! :(

Sorry about that. Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. You guys should do well in the tournament with a good seed, and a good draw. Your best days are in front of you. ;)

Reaction Score
Miss St has not been playing well lately, but despite that I was impressed with Vandy on Sunday. They seem to at least be playing their best ball now. Great win.

Vandy will be a "MUST WATCH" from this point on until Fasouli graduates.

The Lady Vols were so intent on not letting Fasouli score that they got themselves in foul trouble in the 1st quarter then Vandy was able to just drive into the lane with the Vols bench players in the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom