Thursday games lineup | The Boneyard

Thursday games lineup

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's Thursday night, which means lots of ACC and SEC action, with a smattering of Big 10 games as well.

Featured on the SEC Network:
#16 Kentucky @ #13 S Carolina (7pm ET). This may be SC's biggest test until the Miss St return game.
Tennessee @ #21 Texas A&M (9pm). Will Carter have to sit after her ejection in the previous game?

Featured on the Big Ten Network:
Ohio St @ Michigan St (6pm). OSU is a surprising 8-7 in the Big 10. But the Spartans are unbeaten at home this year.
#10 Iowa @ Indiana (8pm). Indiana is on a 4-game losing skid since the shoulder injury to Ali Patberg.

Likely drubbings:
#4 Louisville @ Virginia (7pm, ACCNE). Can Tina Thompson's first year as HC be described as anything but disappointing?
Duke @ #5 Notre Dame (7pm, ACCNE). I'll leave the commentary to our good friend @triaddukefan :)
#6 Mississippi St @ Ole Miss (8pm, SECN+). Is there a greater disparity between two in-state conference rivals than this one?

Other selected games:
#14 Miami @ Virginia Tech (7pm, ACCNE). I'll be interested to see how Miami follows up its huge win over Louisville.
Minnesota @ #8 Maryland (7pm, BTN+). Lindsay Whalen faces her former coach!
Boston College @ N Carolina (7pm, ACCNE). Which UNC will show up: the one that beat ND and NC St? Or the one that lost to Pitt?
Rutgers @ Michigan (7pm, BTN+). This game could decide 3rd place in the Big Ten.
Arkansas @ Georgia (7pm, SECN+). Both teams are currently outside the bubble, but could still win their way in.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not gonna watch that ND-Duke game... Like Mike Singletary once said

Covering_My_Eyes.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
One correction @Plebe Its BC at that other school down the road ...... Clemson goes on the road to play GaTech.

Plebe

Reaction Score
One correction @Plebe Its BC at that other school down the road . Clemson goes on the road to play GaTech.
Woops, much appreciated. Don't know how I bricked that shot.

Reaction Score
It's Thursday night, which means lots of ACC and SEC action, with a smattering of Big 10 games as well.

Featured on the SEC Network:
#16 Kentucky @ #13 S Carolina (7pm ET). This may be SC's biggest test until the Miss St return game.
Tennessee @ #21 Texas A&M (9pm). Will Carter have to sit after her ejection in the previous game?
No. It was just two techs for mouthing off. Not flagrant - the only contact involved in the second was if you think Howard fouled her on the previous layup.

I actually thought the double tech on Carter and McCowan was weak but I don't know what was said by both players. It certainly didn't involve a physical altercation.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Don't forget the big showdown in Raleigh tonight with old-time foe, Wake Forest.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don't forget the big showdown in Raleigh tonight with old-time foe, Wake Forest.

Yep... a Primary Partner...... gotta be a long time ACC fan to know the history...

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Watch out Lisa Bluder! You have competition for coach of the year in the B1G. tOSU leads @Michigan State at the half 35-32. Michigan State hasn't lost at home this season (they have neutral location loss to NC St.) but they're on the ropes tonight!

McGuff! McGuff! McGuff! I can hear the chants all the way from Columbus...

Plebe

Reaction Score
Watch out Lisa Bluder! You have competition for coach of the year in the B1G. tOSU leads @Michigan State at the half 35-32. Michigan State hasn't lost at home this season (they have neutral location loss to NC St.) but they're on the ropes tonight!

McGuff! McGuff! McGuff! I can hear the chants all the way from Columbus...
It's only the second time this season that MSU has trailed at halftime in a home game.

Iowa led 43-37 at the Breslin Center before MSU outscored them by 20 in the second half.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
NC State leading Wake Forest 15-5, 5:02 left 1st quarter. Ace Konig with two THREEs for NC State.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Te'a Cooper just went down with some kind of leg injury (not clear exactly what happened) and was putting no weight on the leg as she was helped off the court and taken to the back.

Hope she's okay.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
NC State leads Wake Forest, 27-7 lead after 1 quarter.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Apparently Cooper's injury is an ankle sprain. Usually better an ankle than a knee. But severity is unknown still.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
5:12 left 2nd quarter...NC State taking out their recent frustrations on Wake Forest, 39-12.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Rooting for Miami over VaTech, Virginia over Louisville, and Kentucky over South Carolina. All three are going my way so far, but I know one of them will end up flipping. 2 out of 3 though - if I'm lucky - is not bad.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Rhyne Howard, after a slow start, has gone on an offensive mini-explosion to put Kentucky up by 7. Dawn calls timeout.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Halftime: NC State leads Wake Forest, 47-20. Ace Konig went 4 of 4 from THREE...and racked up 14 points to lead all scorers.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Irish lead Duke at the half, 52-25. Arike 8-11 for 19 pts, passing Skylar Diggins to become Notre Dame's all-time leading scorer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom