Thug U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nutsacker3.gif

Reaction Score
Good. Gratuitiously Insulting programs while we are asking them for favors. Love to see strategy being used to its fullest.

Reaction Score
Do you really think the decision makers are reading this board?

Come on man, lighten up a little.

Reaction Score
Nope. But we have a thread going on right now about comments from an FSU trustee who is hearing from his constituents -- fans and alum. Now ask me if I think it's likely Miami fans and alumni following conference realignment are reading this board.

Reaction Score
Do you think it's likely Miami fans and alumni following conference realignment are reading this board? :)

Reaction Score
Absolultely. You think no one here is following what BC, or Rutgers, or Syracuse is saying? Those posts are relayed here daily. Why do you think other fanbases don't do the same?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
BL, i was just sharing that vid. its not like all of cf can't see it. it was on tv....i'm pretty sure that this post and others here on the BY are not going to be the last factor when the acc says yes or no to uconn. take it easy man.

Reaction Score
Well, I didn't say we should tear you apart and feed you to the wolves, either.

Look, do I think what this board says about Miami will be, to use your phrase, "the last factor" in an ACC decision on us. No, of course not. Didn't say that and don't think that.

But we are in a somewhat desperate time in our programs' existence, and I am of the opinion that doing anything with any risk of annoying someone who may contribute to a decision is something that I, personally, don't want to see done. I can't tell you what you can or can't do, but that is my opinion.

And, I know that even saying the following categorizes me as a dinosaur to anyone under thirty, but there is ample evidence out in the real world that people harm their own interests on a daily basis by their use of social media, not paying enough consideration to the consequences of what they post by virtue of the reactions and uses of information by others.

I love UConn sports. I would rather not see posts that might harm it.

Reaction Score
Thug U might be a little harsh for a title, and the shot in the video clip was pretty blatant cheap shot, need to save those for when you're under the pile trying to get a fumble recovery and nobody can see it. Talk about 'coughing' it up.....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well, I didn't say we should tear you apart and feed you to the wolves, either.

Look, do I think what this board says about Miami will be, to use your phrase, "the last factor" in an ACC decision on us. No, of course not. Didn't say that and don't think that.

But we are in a somewhat desperate time in our programs' existence, and I am of the opinion that doing anything with any risk of annoying someone who may contribute to a decision is something that I, personally, don't want to see done. I can't tell you what you can or can't do, but that is my opinion.

And, I know that even saying the following catergorizes me as a dinosaur to anyone under thirty, but there is ample evidence out in the real world that people harm their own interests on a daily basis by their use of social media, not paying enough consideration to the consequences of what they post by virtue of the reactions and uses of information by others.

I love UConn sports. I would rather not see posts that might harm it.

Now this brings a new meaning to BegHarder!:) I'm with you. Humor is a good release. But not if it comes back to haunt you. There is a lot of emotion surrounding all these events. The last thing anyone needs to do is create another DeFillipo in the ACC. Who knows what will trigger resentment by someone with say. Best to play things safely.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
IMO Thug U can be classified as Michigan State after their game vs Michigan.
They obtained quite a few personal fouls including a missed ejection after a punch by #2 DE William Gholston.
It started with this incident vs Taylor Lewan #77 LT for Michigan...aka an Arm Bar, seeming like an attempt to break the young man's arm
Then there was this twisting of the helmet of Denard Robinson #16 (violently) after the play had ended

Continued

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Part 2(continued)

Also, there was the blatent punch on Taylor Lewan that he was not ejected for
Aaaand, there was the attempt to "injure" (in my opinion he was attempting to injure) Denard see here...
Finally the successful attempt of removing Denard from the game
He clearly had time to stop and corral himself before wrapping up Denard and slamming him to the ground.

Thoughts???

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Good. Gratuitiously Insulting programs while we are asking them for favors. Love to see strategy being used to its fullest.

I'll give you gratuitious. Screw you.

Reaction Score

We aren't getting an invite from anybody unless it is deemed in the inviting conferences' and ESPN's best interests to do so. Think money, market domination, conference survival or the need to avoid a lawsuit. I don't think you need to worry about the original post here.

If anyone is watching it is probably just to laugh at us, not to see if we are being or nice.

BTW any North Carolina fans who see this probably agree with and support this post.

Reaction Score
DieHard - suggest you stop trashing Mich State. this could affect our invitation to the B1G.

Reaction Score
I'll give you gratuitious. Screw you.

Nothing like having added your intellectual firepower to the discussion.

Now I've given you something that deserves a "screw you." Thought I'd at least try to make you look better.

Reaction Score
BL, i was just sharing that vid. its not like all of cf can't see it. it was on tv....i'm pretty sure that this post and others here on the BY are not going to be the last factor when the acc says yes or no to uconn. take it easy man.
we need a good chuckle here in there good sh-- 16

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Based upon the dedicated scouts teams have reading the boneyard UConn will not be invited to ...
well pretty much anywhere. I don't think there is a program in the country that someone hasn't insulted. Frankly, I'm amazed that we're still allowed to played in the Big East.

Reaction Score
screw Miami. they deserve every bit of bad mouthing they get. while we're throwing stones, does anyone else think Shalala looks like this thing from Dark Crystal?
Z
images

Reaction Score
I am sure commissioners, presidents and athletic directors care what message board posters say about their schools. Very nice jerseys on those Michigan teams, but they need to come up with a better penalty for personal fouls that cause injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom