Three Takeaways – Xavier edition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Three Takeaways – Xavier edition

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We were a three game suspension and an academic ineligibility away from easily winning this game.
And probably just a three game suspension away... and maybe Richie being eligible would have been enough. It was that close.

Reaction Score
Couple things.

1. The reach-in by Bouk cost us the game. Terrible foul. Inexcusable. That said, he is FUN to watch. Talented kid.

2. Gilbert and Vital have the WORST shot selection I've ever seen. Vital get these blinders on and there is no chance he passes. I love his intensity but my lord he kills me with the shot selection. Gilbert is best distributing the ball. He can get into the lane but he over penetrates and get stuck under the basket with nowhere to go.

3. Akok is the best rim protector we have had in awhile. Not sure why he wasnt playing late in that game. Hes also an asset on offense.

a lot of peeps say this. I was ok with it. The guy got In the paint pretty easily. If he shoots and misses and they get a rebound or tip in game over. The foul stops the clock and forces him to make free throws. He makes them Uconn has 10 plus seconds to get a shot off and potential rebound tipin. I prefer Uconn have the ball at the end. Unfortunately the player with the ball happened.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And probably just a three game suspension away... and maybe Richie being eligible would have been enough. It was that close.
Ok. Correct the emotionally spent and physically exhausted old dude. And I can tell you there were not too many people my age who were whooping it up as much or more than the young pups. Although I did not hold a candle to the young lady who stood next to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom