Three Point Line in Portland | The Boneyard

Three Point Line in Portland

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I saw that the 3 point line in Portland was incorrect. But does anyone know the specifics? Was it too long, too short, lop-sided? Will they (can they ) fix it by Monday night's game?

As an aside, you had one job to do, put down a Women's Court, and you can't do that right? Whatever happened to quality control in this country?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I saw that the 3 point line in Portland was incorrect. But does anyone know the specifics? Was it too long, too short, lop-sided? Will they (can they ) fix it by Monday night's game?

As an aside, you had one job to do, put down a Women's Court, and you can't do that right? Whatever happened to quality control in this country?
The three-point line in front of the NC State side (which Texas used for the first half) was a shorter distance from the basket than in front of the Texas bench (which NC State used in the first half). Once I knew there was a problem, it was easy to see the difference.

What I want to know is how this was allowed to happen.

Reaction Score
The three-point line in front of the NC State side (which Texas used for the first half) was a shorter distance from the basket than in front of the Texas bench (which NC State used in the first half). Once I knew there was a problem, it was easy to see the difference.

What I want to know is how this was allowed to happen.
But: (1) was one longer than regulation?
OR
(2) was one longer than regulation?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom