Three Peas in a Pod | The Boneyard

Three Peas in a Pod

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
More than that - has there been a freshman in recent memory as comfortable joking around with Coach this early in her career? Most of them are at least slightly scared of him, if not somewhat intimidated - or Geno has mellowed in his "old" age LOL...

Reaction Score
More than that - has there been a freshman in recent memory as comfortable joking around with Coach this early in her career? Most of them are at least slightly scared of him, if not somewhat intimidated - or Geno has mellowed in his "old" age LOL...
I think it started with Paige she came to Storrs saying who's afraid of the big bad husky Geno? he doesn't bite if you produce and she did making him comfortable and more relaxed stress came due to injuries. KK has that same vibe she's good and she knows it and plans on producing right away and the coach is loving it because he's got 2 dogs who are gonna bring it. Paige and KK aren't cocky they're just confident and the team feeds off of them this could be a memorable year so get your popcorn ready.

Reaction Score
IF we are injury free this year, I believe Geno will have a relaxed and calm demeanor about him as the team will take care of business and he will be stress free.This team will be one of his most successful in years. God, if we only had JANA, it would have been a complete runaway to NO12. Geno may be mellowing, but I believe he is just reaping his picking the great players that he has picked. This team will be SPECIAL!!!!GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score

I believe Paige and nikas freshman year we saw another side to him. Did he mellow? I think so. But also, they made him find another side too

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I believe Paige and nikas freshman year we saw another side to him. Did he mellow? I think so. But also, they made him find another side too
He has definitely gotten soft. Not physically, but on the court. He needs to get in their faces more.

Reaction Score
DT gave Geno a hard time, but I'm not sure it started in her freshman year. Paige and Nika would do a tag team on Geno in their freshman year. I'm not sure Nika would joke around alone her freshman year. Remember Geno made her cry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
IF we are injury free this year, I believe Geno will have a relaxed and calm demeanor about him as the team will take care of business and he will be stress free.This team will be one of his most successful in years. God, if we only had JANA, it would have been a complete runaway to NO12. Geno may be mellowing, but I believe he is just reaping his picking the great players that he has picked. This team will be SPECIAL!!!!GO HUSKIES!!!!!
I thought Jana would be a bit of a project and take time to develop, but she was killing it right before her injury. My heart goes out to her to have to spend another season on the sidelines. I'm looking forward to watching her develop over her career.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I thought Jana would be a bit of a project and take time to develop, but she was killing it right before her injury. My heart goes out to her to have to spend another season on the sidelines. I'm looking forward to watching her develop over her career.
I was so looking forward to Jana's game. Conventional wisdom had her a late game phenomenon, but her footwork and shot skills had me thinking she would surprise this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom