Three four-star recruits in 15 days for UConn, all recruited by different assistant coaches | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Three four-star recruits in 15 days for UConn, all recruited by different assistant coaches

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I personally don't know a single fan, even diehard alumni, who stayed fully committed during the AAC/KO era. It was outright torture to watch and this is coming from someone who's been a Knicks fan for 30 years; I actually found the Knicks more palatable than UConn over the final four years of the AAC.

I knew enough guys who'd watch every game, many others who'd watch all of the good/real games (skip the cupcakes). Every last one of them was reduced to watching maybe a dozen games a year and maybe only a few from start to finish. A few friends went from near-diehard fans to not recognizing half the names on the roster. They have all come back in the last year.

I’ve always had to DVR a lot of games because of work. I can’t count how many games I deleted without watching over the last few years. I’ve got too much stuff going on to sink 2 hours of my life into watching UConn lose to a Florida directional school. We sucked but the conference was an enthusiasm killer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom