Threat To Villanova Game - Villanova Halts Team Activity?[merged] | The Boneyard

Threat To Villanova Game - Villanova Halts Team Activity?[merged]

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
After Christmas break the Big East needs to have all teams in a bubble for the rest of the season. Doesn't matter where, they could have both the men's and women's team at the same place and have 4 games a day alternating the men's and women's teams and days. The only problem with this is Teams would not be able to play out of conference games.

Reaction Score
After Christmas break the Big East needs to have all teams in a bubble for the rest of the season. Doesn't matter where, they could have both the men's and women's team at the same place and have 4 games a day alternating the men's and women's teams and days. The only problem with this is Teams would not be able to play out of conference games.

Then there's that school thing...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Then there's that school thing...
I believe that all of UConn's classes and many of the other Big East schools, after the Christmas break are online only, no on campus schooling.

Reaction Score
I believe that all of UConn's classes and many of the other Big East schools, after the Christmas break are online only, no on campus schooling.

The majority of Big East schools had on-campus schooling in the fall. I doubt those schools will suddenly opt to go exclusively online for the spring semester.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom