Thoughts on UConn MSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Thoughts on UConn MSU

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Geezus, Hawkins wasn't even on the floor? Didn't even notice that. Hurley was distracted by the refs and Cole fouling out at the end of the game. Late game situations remain a huge problem for us.
Hawkins needs to start at the 2 or be the first off the bench. He has to play 30-35+ minutes.

If Jackson is in he needs to be surrounded with scorers and shooters.

Hurley has to take timeouts before we’re down by 12. I brought this up constantly last year.

Reaction Score
Hawkins reminds me of Ray Allen when he steps on the floor. Same exact height and weight, 6'5" and about 170, similar athleticism (close? same? better?), and very good 3-point shooter. So yeah, he should be playing more minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi
Top Bottom