Thoughts On The Temple Game | The Boneyard

Thoughts On The Temple Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Rent was really strange place at the very end of the Temple game. It was almost empty and all that was left were groups of angry fans cursing Bob Diaco, Temple, or each other in no particular order. With night fall it had a sort of end of the world feel. For the first time ever at the Rent I was grateful for the State cops at the stadium.

Walking back to our car was akin to walking out of a funeral home after a wake.

To be honest, I never really recovered from Temple's 93 yard interception return off our first drive. From that point on the entire game was sort of surreal.

Oddly, if I had the money, I would be purchasing my ticket and airfare tomorrow for the Tulane game.

Reaction Score
The pick 6 was a surreal moment. I literally couldn't believe it. It was just two much to start this season.. I was in disbelief. 5 straight games. No explanation needed. Its an early gut punch and knocks the wind out of any teams sails. How this team can't avoid these turnovers is beyond me. WOW. For once I have really come at a loss for things to say. After the offside call on the 2nd half OPENING KICK OFF (who goes offsides on a kick off?!?!?!) I was deflated even viewing from Florida. Such a let down. Thank god I grab some heavy artillery (Vodka and Beer) at halftime. It was needed. Doesn't heal wounds but helps me pass out/sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom