Thoughts on the first weekend of college football 2011 | The Boneyard

Thoughts on the first weekend of college football 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn? Totally unpredictable on the field. Totally. Good luck preparing for us Vandy. A pleasure to sit an watch on Saturday and not know what was coming, and the second I did, the very same play where I looked at the offensive formation, and predicted an option run....was absolutely sure of it.....Griffin catches a TD pass with enough room for all of those tractor trailers the Guard was unloading to drive through. Sio - next time hold on to the ball when it hits you in that #3.

Are those Maryland uniforms for real? Really? Maybe it's some kind of decoy, because that game isn't over yet, but I've seen the ending of that game...probably 4 dozen times, if not more.

What a refreshing weekend of college football.

Reaction Score
I was unimpressed by the first weekend. Oregon v. LSU was the drawing card, but the Ducks did not live up to the billing. Was surprised that there were so few marquee matchups. I was very interested in USF v. ND but the weather drain the interest. Something seemed to be missing this year.

I missed the Utah St. - Auburn craziness. That alone would have made the weekend had USU hung on.

Reaction Score
FHCRE took the red out of the UConn football uniforms (& replaced the white pants with silver when Aeropostale had the contract) because National Flag Blue, White, & Red was too busy & gaudy. What a difference having an alumnus (owner of Under Armour) donate uniforms makes. Those pregame unis, with the tortoise shell design on the helmets, were bad enough, but those game uniforms-absolutely hideous.

Reaction Score
TCU/Baylor was hands down my favorite game from Week 1. Had a great time chatting along with a handful of you during it on Friday night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom