Thoughts on the 2015 season ( v long) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Thoughts on the 2015 season ( v long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Approach the crack. It could be a long season....

Last season reduced me to writing extensively about how wide ranging ritual animal sacrifice in my basement was just as effective in helping this team get a win, than anything they were actually doing to prepare for games.

I'm going to take this season one game at a time. No other choice. For now, we need to approach the moment of crack with confidence.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I'm down with the concept of the moment of crack, akin to what mortals might call a breaking point. For me, I'm not sure I can confine the crack to a moment, I'm hoping to avoid a season of crack. There's been some great discussion in this thread although it hurt to rewatch that army pick six, it did illustrate the point. The thing about being in for 60, and I agree on fitness, is that you can't play your way out of in the first 50. If I see ball security against Nova, I think a lot of things are possible going forward. I just don't want to see a staff afraid of its own offense again.

Reaction Score
I'm down with the concept of the moment of crack, akin to what mortals might call a breaking point. For me, I'm not sure I can confine the crack to a moment, I'm hoping to avoid a season of crack. There's been some great discussion in this thread although it hurt to rewatch that army pick six, it did illustrate the point. The thing about being in for 60, and I agree on fitness, is that you can't play your way out of in the first 50. If I see ball security against Nova, I think a lot of things are possible going forward. I just don't want to see a staff afraid of its own offense again.

Let the mind drive the body, and not the body drive the mind.

Performance always reflects the level of preparation, whatever the task may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom