Thoughts on post game thoughts | The Boneyard

Thoughts on post game thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Small gripe here, but do we really need 4+ threads for people to express their thoughts on the same game?

Reaction Score
Small gripe here, but do we really need 4+ threads for people to express their thoughts on the same game?

You want another pizza or sandwich thread maybe? Although it doesn't look like it sometimes, as far as I know this is still a UConn basketball board.

Reaction Score
Who says there has to be another thread in its place? I never said I had any problem with the subject, just the fact that there's 4 when there could be 1. We try and do the same with other news, why not this?

Besides, what will happen if Rico and big Ern post in different threads about how we looked like garbage for the first 32 min against the zags and I miss one because I only thought to look for 1 thread?? Just making a suggestion to help clean up the board a bit...

Reaction Score
Originally I thought that the thoughts on the post game thoughts were a bit harsh. Those are my thoughts on those thoughts. If you think my thoughts about the thoughts on the post game thoughts are not valid, well you're welcome to your own thoughts.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Originally I thought that the thoughts on the post game thoughts were a bit harsh. Those are my thoughts on those thoughts. If you think my thoughts about the thoughts on the post game thoughts are not valid, well you're welcome to your own thoughts.
Did you #!&$# think that through before posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom