Thoughts On Last Night, Sunday | The Boneyard

Thoughts On Last Night, Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Got to watch about 60 minutes of the game. Tough to watch Reid's style vs. Lolla's, with Reid screaming at them to hold the ball in the back while Lolla pushes a high line. It's just not very entertaining to see, and leaves you open to things like losing in PK's to Fairfield in the NCAA's.

Andre Blake's season should not be lost in all this. Kid has been fantastic all year. This isn't riding a hot defense to 7 GA, he has had an impact.

The goal itself was a wonderful finish. BigEast.tv has the highlights, it's a superb strike.

I'll have a live chat open tomorrow for the final. UConn plays St. John's again, 12 PM on CBS College Sports.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Reid just brought in Liu in OT of the title game. Ballsy.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Reid just brought in Liu in OT of the title game. Ballsy.
You mustn't have seen how gassed Nick was on D. Believe me, I was there front row with Goal Patrol cheering our _____s off and watching Nick run, he had nothing left in the tank it looked like.

A very heartbreaking loss nonetheless, but UConn SHOULD be getting a 2 seed, at worse a 3. It's looking like our first home game would be Sunday the 20th, but I am not positive as the bracket will be released at 430 tomorrow.

I was also interviewed there by a Canadian reporter for having the Canadian Flag going as usual for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom