Thoughts about FSU game | The Boneyard

Thoughts about FSU game

Reaction Score
Alarming lack of enthusiasm of the starters
Dangerfield poor play on both offense and defense throughout the game
Williams total lack of offense actually seemed lost
A lack of rebounding by the entire team
Pheesa avoiding contact
Everyone on the floor deferring to Lou to handle the ball, score, play defense, pretty much do everything
I guess that is enough

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Now it all makes sense. Florida State's players wearing USF uniforms outrebounded UConn yesterday and South Florida's players wearing FSU uniforms lost in Tallahassee to Clemson.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
You forgot something. Molly Bent took advantage of her playing time and had the best overall game of her career. That trumps everything else.

Reaction Score
Sorry about the slip up in the title but us older folks are prone to do these things occasionally. I guess I deserve the snarky comments.
I did not overlook Molly , but did not want to include her stellar performance with these negative thoughts. I
was really taken aback by that game.

Reaction Score
Sorry about the slip up in the title but us older folks are prone to do these things occasionally. I guess I deserve the snarky comments.
I did not overlook Molly , but did not want to include her stellar performance with these negative thoughts. I
was really taken aback by that game.

Don't be taken aback by that game. Be amazed at the great games that have been played with (realistically) with 5 on the floor for 35/40 minutes. The kids and Geno have given all they have--something has to give--mentally and physically-- these are human kids. Cheer them --don't jeer them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom