Thor: Ragnarok | The Boneyard

Thor: Ragnarok

Reaction Score
Best Marvel movie ever? Holy smokes. Good action, good story tons of laughs. Who needs Star Wars?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm definitely in the minority, but I felt they tried too hard to make it funny and it kept taking me out of the moment. Plus I just didn't think it was that funny. I'd seen one of the director's previous films, "What We Do in the Shadows." Definitely not my cup of tea. I'm not on the same wave length when it comes to humor.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Loved the Hulk in this one.

Reaction Score
I'm definitely in the minority, but I felt they tried too hard to make it funny and it kept taking me out of the moment. Plus I just didn't think it was that funny. I'd seen one of the director's previous films, "What We Do in the Shadows." Definitely not my cup of tea. I'm not on the same wave length when it comes to humor.

Funniest "superhero" movie is Deadpool. And 2nd place is a mile behind.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

I find the Guardians of the Galaxy movies funnier than Ragnarok. GOTG might be trying too hard too, but they hit the mark more for me.

Reaction Score

I thought they were both a different kind of funny. I wouldn’t let a 10 year old watch Deadpool but I love the movie.

Reaction Score
I thought they were both a different kind of funny. I wouldn’t let a 10 year old watch Deadpool but I love the movie.

Agree. Deadpool is among funniest movies I have ever seen regardless of genre.

Reaction Score
This is a typical movie night conversation with my 11 year old son: Me: "Any movie suggestions?" Son: "Ted?" Me: "No." Son: "Deadpool?" Me: "No." This coming from a dad that lets his kids watch movies that other people find inappropriate. Deadpool was hysterical, but I think I'll make my kids wait until they're at least 16. I blushed while watching on a plane.

Reaction Score
This is a typical movie night conversation with my 11 year old son: Me: "Any movie suggestions?" Son: "Ted?" Me: "No." Son: "Deadpool?" Me: "No." This coming from a dad that lets his kids watch movies that other people find inappropriate. Deadpool was hysterical, but I think I'll make my kids wait until they're at least 16. I blushed while watching on a plane.

16? His mother may make him wait until he is 30.

Reaction Score

Need to watch at least twice to catch all the jokes and one liners

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom