Thon Maker | The Boneyard

Thon Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ajou Deng

bingo, he is like a mirror image, does not want to play with back to basket, soft down low, wants to play face up like a guard. Except ajou actually had a little more girth.

Reaction Score
bingo, he is like a mirror image, does not want to play with back to basket, soft down low, wants to play face up like a guard. Except ajou actually had a little more girth.
! That kid is 7 ft with legit guard skills. that kid doesnt need to play with his back to the basket. let him be the player he is and not pigeon hole him into what you think he should be.

Reaction Score
! That kid is 7 ft with legit guard skills. that kid doesnt need to play with his back to the basket. let him be the player he is and not pigeon hole him into what you think he should be.

LOL, OK

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Where did you draw this conclusion from? Highlight videos?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Ajou Deng is a brilliant comparison. However, even if this kid averages 5 and 3 next year, he's getting drafted Top 10. Sad.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Kevin Durant is laughing at all of you. People see a guy like KD who is like a machine programmed to score the basketball, and want to be like him? Go figure.

Reaction Score
Question is did Dickie Thon and Von Hayes ever play together? I know Thons best year were as an Angel I believe and Hayes as a Phillie but did they ever cross paths? If they did is that where "Maker" came from?:eek:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Question is did Dickie Thon and Von Hayes ever play together? I know Thons best year were as an Angel I believe and Hayes as a Phillie but did they ever cross paths? If they did is that where "Maker" came from?:eek:

Yeah they spent three years in Philadelphia together. Thon's best years were in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom