This'll get you going... Postseason magic time | The Boneyard

This'll get you going... Postseason magic time

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The opinion will seem biased....but damned if that wasn't one of the greatest runs in America Sports History! Kemba was beyond magical and JC coached his ass off. Five wins in Five nights in the toughest conference tourney in the country.....and that was just the opening act. WOW

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The opinion will seem biased....but damned if that wasn't one of the greatest runs in America Sports History! Kemba was beyond magical and JC coached his ass off. Five wins in Five nights in the toughest conference tourney in the country.....and that was just the opening act. WOW
They were undefeated ooc. And kemba can go down arguably as one of the greatest tourney players ever. Look at his numbers in Maui, the big east tourney, and the NCAAs

Reaction Score
The best run in sports history.

Reaction Score
...and with 5 freshmen playing major minutes.

D

Deleted member 3149

I was at the game also. When donnell gives coach a hug it gets me everyone. Goosebumps like you wouldn't believe

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
...against ranked opponents, no less.

It will never be duplicated.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was at the game also. When donnell gives coach a hug it gets me everyone. Goosebumps like you wouldn't believe
I get a little misty when Kemba's dad hugs him and says: "You're the best....in the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom