This years Team | The Boneyard

This years Team

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Wow. 3 returning AA's. Stevens looks like and AA, Dangerfield has a really good shot at being and AA's Walker FOY. We have HS number 1 Lou and Walker number 2 Dangerfield, Collier top 5 and hopefull CW will commit. How good is this team???? On paper comparable to the Super Team of TASS and DT. On paper yes we will have to wait and see what happens this season and next. Looking at UConns roster well you just cant make this up. Its a Dream Team and All American Dream Team. Once again the only way they lose is they beat themselves.

Todays game against Ashland is a tuneup to see where the players are in their development. A game like this will amplify their weakness's and what they have to work on. Team chemistry, cohesiveness, and confidence will come to light today. The schedule moving forward for then next 2 months is really tuff. Stanford and Maryland and California are coming up. It wont be easy but it will expose where this team is as a unit and where each player is and what needs to be worked on.

Sometimes we take if for granted that UConn will win by 30 and if they dont its an off game. This season is no different. The cream rises to the top. This UConn team has alot of AA's and potential AA's or soon to be AA's who can light it up. I expect a 40+ win today. I cant be there as I am the Chaplin for the American Legion here in Norwalk and will be honoring a fallen soldier with prayers during the ceremony and some how last nite I pulled something in my right side and its very sore. So I will be watching the game on my computer.

For those of you who are there, Cheer hard.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
As talented as this team is offensively, I think they will surprise to the upside more defensively. That impressed me the most in the first exhibition. Very active, getting in the passing lanes, double teaming. Z gives us a shot blocker inside. Lou is definitely better on defense and Walker looks to be a very aggressive and capable defender. Deeper bench will allow for more pressure defense.

Today, I am hoping for better shooting, that was missing in the first one except for Kia and Crystal. Pick and roll with Crystal and Z looks like a real weapon, let's see more of that. Also seemed like the offensive flow suffered when players started shuffling in and out, hope to see better continuity.

We tend to remember the stretches of near perfect basketball but often it can look disjointed and choppy, even during good games. There will probably be times like that today. It is to be expected, especially early in the season. But hopefully long stretches of superlative play.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think there's a very real chance by the end of the season we have 7 of the top 15 players in the country

Reaction Score
As talented as this team is offensively, I think they will surprise to the upside more defensively. That impressed me the most in the first exhibition. Very active, getting in the passing lanes, double teaming. Z gives us a shot blocker inside. Lou is definitely better on defense and Walker looks to be a very aggressive and capable defender. Deeper bench will allow for more pressure defense.

Today, I am hoping for better shooting, that was missing in the first one except for Kia and Crystal. Pick and roll with Crystal and Z looks like a real weapon, let's see more of that. Also seemed like the offensive flow suffered when players started shuffling in and out, hope to see better continuity.

We tend to remember the stretches of near perfect basketball but often it can look disjointed and choppy, even during good games. There will probably be times like that today. It is to be expected, especially early in the season. But hopefully long stretches of superlative play.
"Pick and roll with Crystal and Z looks like a real weapon, let's see more of that." With a target like Z, she'll probably be everyone's favorite target coming' off the screen:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom