This Year's Schedule | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Year's Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, because who cares about money when you are trying to get a new-multimillion dollar facility built? We could use that home-court advantage to get a better post-season seed!
What about recruits who show up to an empty Gampel Pavilion because we're playing the likes of Depaul and Providence?

Also, there's no guarantee that the XL games will even sellout. With the fairweather fanbase that UConn has, I'd doubt a lot of fans show up because we're ineligible for the tournament anyway.

edit: Does ticket revenue even go towards the practice facility? I thought it was completely funded privately?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Kind of pissed that the Gampel schedule is so weak.

I get XL Center tickets too, so it's not a big deal to me, but I can understand some people's frustration.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
What about recruits who show up to an empty Gampel Pavilion because we're playing the likes of Depaul and Providence?

Also, there's no guarantee that the XL games will even sellout. With the fairweather fanbase that UConn has, I'd doubt a lot of fans show up because we're ineligible for the tournament anyway.

edit: Does ticket revenue even go towards the practice facility? I thought it was completely funded privately?

I disagree. Students are still going to show up for the games and people with season tickets are older, more mature, and more understanding of the situation. Attendance will drop, but we're not as fairweather as you would expect.

Reaction Score
Good schedule! Now all I need is some tickets :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member