This Year's Schedule | The Boneyard

This Year's Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being released at noon today. Seems like tidbits may be released throughout the morning. So far, I've seen that the first Big Monday game this year will be Lousiville @ Uconn on Jan. 14th.

Reaction Score
Yikes, we're playing St. John's in Queens?

When is the last time this happened?

Reaction Score
If this is correct, then as of right now, there are only two BE games at the XL: Lville and G-Town and only 2 others BE home games that say "TBD"...those would be Rutgers and USF.

Reaction Score
So to make up for WVU's leaving, we play 4 teams twice- DePaul, Cincy, Friars and USF?

Reaction Score
We lucked out on our home and home opponents, but otherwise it's a tough schedule. The St. Thomas tournament, which is mediocre at best, will be very important since Michigan State, NC State, Washington, and even Harvard will be very tough OOC games. The start of our BE schedule is brutal too - @Marquette, DePaul, @Notre Dame, Louisville, and @Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
Really blows for us Ffld Cty fans, who go to all games at the Garden. Hard to believe they don't want to sell those tix.

Yea, I always looked forward to the St Johns game and with no BET it makes it even worse. Gonna have to make the NC State game.

Reaction Score
It appears UConn has been bounced from CBS TV too. That's a first since the 1990 regular season.

Reaction Score
Cuse making their last league trip to Connecticut, and they'll have to brave the hostile XL Center. Smart move guys

Reaction Score
games on both Super Bowl Sunday and New Years Day? did I read that right?

Reaction Score
Washington, LVille, Cuse, Nova, Cincy...pretty solid

I meant the disparity between the Gampel and XL games. The Gampel lineup is an absolute joke. The scheduling department blatantly favored more ticket revenue over a better home-court advantage.

Reaction Score
They should not list the BET on the schedule. We can't play in it. Season ends on 3/9/13.

Reaction Score
I meant the disparity between the Gampel and XL games. The Gampel lineup is an absolute joke. The scheduling department blatantly favored more ticket revenue over a better home-court advantage.

This must be a record. It's usually not till after the first lousy crowd game in Hartford before we start the "which homecourt is better" arguement. :)

You will get plenty of HCC/XL season ticket holders (myself included) who could go on and on about the excellent crowds we've had for Hartford games vs. TOP opponents over the years, as well as 1,000's of empty seats vs the Cupcake U. type games.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Yeah, because who cares about money when you are trying to get a new-multimillion dollar facility built? We could use that home-court advantage to get a better post-season seed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom