This won't stop til I say so. | The Boneyard

This won't stop til I say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's what she said.

All kidding aside Carl, kudos to you. Most of us gave up on the season but you kept beating the drum. I may not agree with everything you say (ok, most of what you say) but you're one hell of a UConn football fan.

And in what seemed impossible a month ago, I am very pumped and excited for this Saturday.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
And in what seemed impossible a month ago, I am very pumped and excited for this Saturday.

So am I. This stretch kind of reminds me of that movie "Major League". The difference being instead of the team trying to win despite the owner, the they are doing so despite the coaches.

Reaction Score
So am I. This stretch kind of reminds me of that movie "Major League". The difference being instead of the team trying to win despite the owner, the they are doing so despite the coaches.

The question is are they peeling off a piece of a board showing Susan or PP in a bathing suit.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It's a pretty sad state of affairs when we're all doing cartwheels because we won two games in a row.

I'm as fired up for Saturday as anyone but it's still funny that we're referring to this as "this run that we're on".

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Remember, everyone, to keep in mind the immortal words of Trevardo Williams (seen below), because we're going bowling... ;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The question is are they peeling off a piece of a board showing Susan or PP in a bathing suit.

In either case, I'm glad there's only 2 games left.

Reaction Score
It's a pretty sad state of affairs when we're all doing cartwheels because we won two games in a row.

I'm as fired up for Saturday as anyone but it's still funny that we're referring to this as "this run that we're on".

It's called "optimism."

Reaction Score
That's what she said.

.... Most of us gave up on the season but you kept beating the drum.......

Welcome back aboard the wagon. You get off again, and I'll kick your ass. You focus on your job, and only your job, and you get it done, and you focus on what matters, when it matters. Which is every minute of every day. That's football, and our players are showing that they're getting it done, and they damn well be dialed in this week every minute of every day, and every practice again.

It's not over yet. Not even close. And damn, did you see the girls in that video? oh to be that age again.....

Bring your butts to the stadium on saturday, and bring your friends who've never been there, along for the ride too.

Let's go a little harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin