This Week's Diaco Postgame Quotes: The Boogeyman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Week's Diaco Postgame Quotes: The Boogeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I am sure he is thinking of some of us when he said he is not going to change. What a dimwit.

Bob, smart people learn and adapt. Welcome to being a failure. Oh, the love of money... Wait, he did adapt!

He can go back to ND and tout Jesus in the huddle there.

Worse case scenario for Diaco is that Susan lump sums him $5 million - who approved that contract?
Board of Trustees? UConn Foundation?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Maybe he should start giving the players a pre game kiss that seemed to work for Herman
HAHA... funny cuz when I saw that on ESPN's pregame last night I was like thinking to myself "I'm kinda suprised this isn't something Diaco does."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bob needs work on his non answers. There are clear problems with his approach.

I'm all for taking the long view but throwing away important short term goals is counter productive in any industry. Call them milestones if you want, but in year 3 there is no reason we should be accepting his refusal to go to what is working on offense and actually addressing what is clearly wrong on defense.

Reaction Score
Maybe it all started for him in 1980 when he was 7.

And resurrected again and again for him.

As fans, follow the advice at the end.

Run, as fast as you can or....

Reaction Score
Worse case scenario for Diaco is that Susan lump sums him $5 million - who approved that contract?
Board of Trustees? UConn Foundation?
It's down to 3.5M as of 1/2/2017, I believe. That IS peanuts in modern college sports. If Diaco was at Texas-Austin, he'd be traumatized, rather than smiling in arrogance. It's amazing to he has the balls to do that.

I am guessing Larry McHugh has something to do with final approval again.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
HAHA... funny cuz when I saw that on ESPN's pregame last night I was like thinking to myself "I'm kinda suprised this isn't something Diaco does."

ESPN must have spent a solid 30 minutes talking about Herman kissing players

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Herman undressed the Husky defense. He went right to the perimeter and didn't waste any time trying to establish the run up the middle. He figured out UConn weakness, went right after it, exposed it and keep the pedal to the floor, he never eased up.

His defense attacked Uconn's offense. Attacked it.
If we had someone who could do what Ward can do at QB, would also go at the defense's perimeter. If we had someone who could do what Ward can do at QB, Houston's defense would have been far more careful about attacking our offense.

Reaction Score
If we had someone who could do what Ward can do at QB, would also go at the defense's perimeter. If we had someone who could do what Ward can do at QB, Houston's defense would have been far more careful about attacking our offense.

If Ward wasn't playing last night what might the spread have been? Maybe 7-10?

Reaction Score
If I had hair, I wouldn't be bald.

Diaco is stuck on a philosophy without the players to make it happen. This is not slamming the players. But if you want a run first, smash mouth O, the OL is not good enough, the RB's are not good enough and the TE's as blockers are no where good enough.

You want to be a run first, ball control team, get better OL. Get a drop back QB with a gun. Get TE's that can block and catch. Get a stable of north south runners. Recruiting is the head coaches responsibility to get players that fit the scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom