This UCONN mousepad is hilarious | The Boneyard

This UCONN mousepad is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
who the hell came up with that? Is this someone's pre tourney bracket?? What a waste!!!

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Didja notice Kentucky wasn't in the field? Wonder how many of these the guy who had the 9 National Champions tat will buy?

Reaction Score
How did I miss Cal Poly beating Witchita State in the first round? First 16 seed to beat a 1 seed! Congrats to the Mustangs!

Reaction Score
It's a Chinesse knockoff. You see this stuff all the time over there.
UK is on the right middle but evidently lost in their first round. I can't tell to who but it looks like Penn State???
There are so many errors. BU made this tourney. That's interesting.

Reaction Score
It's a Chinesse knockoff. You see this stuff all the time over there.
UK is on the right middle but evidently lost in their first round. I can't tell to who but it looks like Penn State???
There are so many errors. BU made this tourney. That's interesting.

It shows Kansas St beating Kentucky. That's the team Kentucky did play in the first round.

Where do you see Boston U? The only BU on there I see is Baylor's logo.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Customer Comments“looks amazing” “lighting fast shipping” “we love it”

All In House Art Work – Only Available Here !

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I didn't buy this one. But I did get mousepads celebrating our 2005, 2008 and 2012 championships.

Reaction Score
Everyone says this mouse pad is hilarious. Everyone is laughing, but the last laugh is on us as UConn fans. If a mouse pad was designed with the correct brackets/college teams with UConn as the 2014 National Champions, it could really generate some serious revenue for the UConn Co-op. There could be one pad for the men's team and one pad for the women's team. I know UConn students use laptops, but for someone like me and many, many others, I have a desktop computer at home and at my office. Many people have at least a desktop at work. I would certainly buy two legit bracket pads as I am sure many others would as well. It could have been a great Mother's Day gift. This mouse pad, if corrected, should be something that the Uconn Co-op offers to it's fan base. If not, we are the ones
as UConn fans to miss out and not have the opportunity to sell the UConn brand and the dual championships which our basketball teams fought so hard to achieve.

Reaction Score
Everyone says this mouse pad is hilarious. Everyone is laughing, but the last laugh is on us as UConn fans. If a mouse pad was designed with the correct brackets/college teams with UConn as the 2014 National Champions, it could really generate some serious revenue for the UConn Co-op. There could be one pad for the men's team and one pad for the women's team. I know UConn students use laptops, but for someone like me and many, many others, I have a desktop computer at home and at my office. Many people have at least a desktop at work. I would certainly buy two legit bracket pads as I am sure many others would as well. It could have been a great Mother's Day gift. This mouse pad, if corrected, should be something that the Uconn Co-op offers to it's fan base. If not, we are the ones
as UConn fans to miss out and not have the opportunity to sell the UConn brand and the dual championships which our basketball teams fought so hard to achieve.

I think the last laugh is on the UConn Co-op merch people then. I'd say us not having access to a mousepad isn't as big a hit as the financial one with the potential money they'd make if they produced it.

But the lack of a KO jersey is way worse for the co-op. Stop fake uniform production and purchasing!!! But we wont produce jerseys for you to buy anyways!!!

Reaction Score
I think Huskyforlife likes this.

@Leebo: I was reading on a phone, the pic is horrible to begin with. Agree now, that's Kansas State and Baylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom