This tread might be getting a little busier | The Boneyard

This tread might be getting a little busier

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Shaggy Bevo (Texas) and Land Thieves (Oklahoma) are being shut down. They had very busy CR threads.

Reaction Score
The Big 12 can easily stick together and grow. I am sure they have USF and UCF on mind, at least.

Reaction Score
I don't know the connection between the two, but the Shaggy guy said that a former business partner is seeking to hurt him by suing him and seizing the assets of Shaggy. Must be that LandThieves runs on servers managed by Shaggy.

Side note: I picked up bits and pieces of the workings of LandThieves over the last 18 months. They were running with no one "in charge" having low-level server/software know-how. If something broke or slowed down, they really struggled. Apparently the volunteers that did know something moved on.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know the connection between the two, but the Shaggy guy said that a former business partner is seeking to hurt him by suing him and seizing the assets of Shaggy. Must be that LandThieves runs on servers managed by Shaggy.

Side note: I picked up bits and pieces of the workings of LandThieves over the last 18 months. They were running with no one "in charge" having low-level server/software know-how. If something broke or slowed down, they really struggled. Apparently the volunteers that did know something moved on.

Very surprised by this. Although I never posted over there, I did enjoy occasionally reading The Land Thieves Conference Realignment Threads. That site seemed to get a ton of traffic, its hard to believe it won't resurface under some sort of new management.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Very surprised by this. Although I never posted over there, I did enjoy occasionally reading The Land Thieves Conference Realignment Threads. That site seemed to get a ton of traffic, its hard to believe it won't resurface under some sort of new management.

I never posted much there either, but was a regular reader. I do believe they are setting something up, but the server space seems to be the sticking point.

BTW - As of noon Eastern Time, Land Thieves is still up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I never posted much there either, but was a regular reader. I do believe they are setting something up, but the server space seems to be the sticking point.

BTW - As of noon Eastern Time, Land Thieves is still up.

dirtburglars.com is already underway....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom