This tournament keeps getting better every day | The Boneyard

This tournament keeps getting better every day

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Underseeded, "perhaps playing the best ball of any team anywhere." You just don't hate to see it.
I'll admit, I was one of them. Until the last 3 weeks or so I didn't understand why Filipowski was thought of highly. But he looked like all that in the last 6-7 games. He pretty much stunk today.

The other side of the coin is that many here thought Tennessee was overranked. Y'all thinking differently now?

Reaction Score
I was listening to sports radio this morning, they had their gambling shows on. The commentators were basically penning in Duke to the FF. “Value bet”.

Was tremendous value - best $50 I ever spent :)

pj

Reaction Score
I'll admit, I was one of them. Until the last 3 weeks or so I didn't understand why Filipowski was thought of highly. But he looked like all that in the last 6-7 games. He pretty much stunk today.

The other side of the coin is that many here thought Tennessee was overranked. Y'all thinking differently now?

I thought Tennessee was underranked until their point guard went down. Would have had them in the Final Four, but after the injury I decided to go with Duke and Marquette. Looks like they've recovered well.

Reaction Score
I was listening to sports radio this morning, they had their gambling shows on. The commentators were basically penning in Duke to the FF. “Value bet”.
An absolute scourge on the sports world. Don't watch much Sportscenter or ESPN at this point, but everytime I see something on a TV somewhere, all they're talking about is gambling. "I'll take the over for the second half". Who gives a crap

Reaction Score
SEC on the verge of taking out two #1 seeds and Duke in one day. Has the portal and NIL and football money changed the future of college basketball? ACC, on the other hand, going down with barely a whimper.

Reaction Score
SEC on the verge of taking out two #1 seeds and Duke in one day. Has the portal and NIL and football money changed the future of college basketball? ACC, on the other hand, going down with barely a whimper.
You got me thinking. Now I'm rooting for Houston and I always root for the underdog. I guess it doesn't really matter b/c Houston is on the verge of being P5 anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom