This Team Will Lose Today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Team Will Lose Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
MattMang23 said:
Who was hung last year? Our buddy Mr. Shea made his displeasure known after the St. Joe's game so it was too late for him. He may have been retroactively hung but he was not the initial sacrifice. But I can't remember who was?

Prankster for bringing senhor T to the board

Reaction Score
Our only chance is if KO's old friend Larry Brown takes pity on us and let's us win this one to get another AAC team into the tourney. Come on Larry, do us a solid! ;)
Their is only a few problems with that theory.
Larry Brown is the epitome of an eastern basketball coach.
It's not in his DNA to not want to win. Even if the opposing coach was his son.
If SMU loses,their regular season Championship loses some luster.
A lose will also effect thier seeding.
The're coming to play as it should be ,and we have to bring our A game.
as it should be.
We have to play our best defensive game of the year.
A repeat of our offensive outburst in our win is unlikely.
Hopefully the crowd will keep them amped for at least 40 minutes.

Reaction Score
Time for a seven overtime game! UConn wins with a Pat Lenehan 3. The whole college bb nation watches the game. SU 6 OT game is erased forever. The Harvard Med student erases the APR issue once and for all. And the nation questions the NCAA about Cuse and North Carolina.
Wow
And I been accused of having an overactive imagination.
Pat Lenehan with the winning three ,I'm humbled.
In my vision it was TSam
1-18 but what a huge 1

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wow
In my vision it was TSam
1-18 but what a huge 1
I feel like TSams best chance at making a 3 is a desperation heave from 1/2 court or longer. I like those odds.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Wow
In my vision it was TSam
1-18 but what a huge 1
Nah. Has to be Pat so that the naysayers stop saying he on a schollie only to pad the APR!!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Which Larry Brown will show up today?

Larry%20Brown_zpsqgykda8l.jpg

Reaction Score
Lets all get ready to cry Husky Blue when the horn sounds to complete the game at 5:15.

This team has neither the character or inrestinal fortitude to be the AAC Champions or an NCAA Tourney team. It belongs in the NIT where all the heartbreak is.

Its March August_West & Hyskymania prevails !!!!
Johnny Kelly was a neighbor of mine. Where do you live?

Reaction Score
Johnny Kelly was a neighbor of mine. Where do you live?
Wow that is great. I'm from Norwich but currently in Newport Beach. So you must also know Dan Strunk and also remember all the great times on Pequot Ave and the Kell's house. They should have enshrined that home with all the great runners who passed through his home.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Only one way to combat Jim Shea negativism and that is with a three cellphone 75 mile burst of enthusiasm. That's right Shay, I call up the anti Shea...

Amby Burfoot.

amby-burfoot.jpeg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I've personally been looking forward to a potential game vs. Pitt since early February.

Larry Brown is a genius. He simply let UConn win the last time in order to set up this specific scenario. Nic Moore is going to drink Boat's milkshake.

Regardless of the fact that he is in the HoF due to longevity
Please elaborate on the genius aspect. Please tell me how someone who barely won 50% of the games he coached in the NBA over a 25 year span and won 1 divisional championship and 1 NBA title can be considered a genius. Please explain or find me one thing he instituted that was considered to be earth shaking in the world of basketball
I have friends who are die hard Kansas fans and they are so anti Brown - Danny Manning won him a title and when the NCAA comes sniffing about some things Brown did while there he high tails it back to the NBA and leaves the Jayhawks hanging for 2 seasons
Wait til the NCAA uncovers some of the stuff he's been doing at SMU during their investigation this summer.
Longevity does not make one a genius

As far as the rest of your post - if you are serious - you're a db

Reaction Score
We can't shoot or rebound. Our fundamentals are ranked last by dickie v. It's a big time loss to Larry brown. No sense watching.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Regardless of the fact that he is in the HoF due to longevity
Please elaborate on the genius aspect. Please tell me how someone who barely won 50% of the games he coached in the NBA over a 25 year span and won 1 divisional championship and 1 NBA title can be considered a genius. Please explain or find me one thing he instituted that was considered to be earth shaking in the world of basketball
I have friends who are die hard Kansas fans and they are so anti Brown - Danny Manning won him a title and when the NCAA comes sniffing about some things Brown did while there he high tails it back to the NBA and leaves the Jayhawks hanging for 2 seasons
Wait til the NCAA uncovers some of the stuff he's been doing at SMU during their investigation this summer.
Longevity does not make one a genius

As far as the rest of your post - if you are serious - you're a db

You're swimming upstream in the Mojo River.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Nic Moore bears a striking resemblance to Goofy (the disney character).

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
That man pictured won some form of athletic competition?
World class marathoners aren't like normal athletes... most of the best of them look like their going to just keel over at any minute. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom