This team really has a shot!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This team really has a shot!!!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
As the upperclassman go will determine how far this team goes in the Tournament. Yes, I think they have a chance to win the National Championship if Christyn, Evina and Olivia can average double digit points in every game. Can't have games where two of these players score less then 10 points a game. I have confidence the Freshmen will carry their weight, but will the Upperclassman?

Reaction Score
This Louisville fan thinks that UConn wins it all for one big reason - their defense. Shooting can come and go, but defense is a constant. I thought that UConn put on a defensive clinic against South Carolina.

And it doesn't hurt that UConn has the best player in the country to take the big shots. (Yeah, I said that. As much as I like Dana Evans, Bueckers would get my vote for NPOY).)

Reaction Score
We are the favorite by a bunch!!
“Yeah ya’ll are!” - Morgan William
“hold my beer” - Arike Ogunbowale

Being favored doesn’t mean squat. No matter how favored.

Reaction Score
“Yeah ya’ll are!” - Morgan William
“hold my beer” - Arike Ogunbowale

Being favored doesn’t mean squat. No matter how favored.
difference to this team compared with those two who lost when they were favoured, is that Paige will take the big shots and isnt afraid of having the ball and taking the shots when it matters most. Those teams didnt have someone like that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom