this team is not flawed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

this team is not flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Totally agree on Jalen and I wish that Juwan had gotten more time yesterday. It made no sense to me that the did not get in during the second half. It could well be that KO was using the minutes to get AB, SE, and KF going. Maybe he's not entirely well yet. I think that he is the one who could really be the strongest of the bigs from the foul line against zones with some practice (although KF was very good yesterday, albeit with little pressure on him when he got the ball).
Yeah you have to think Ollie just wants to take it slow with Juwan. He will be a serious force once healthy.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This team is of course with it's flaws like many. But I do think there is enough talent on this team to come together for a good tournament. I have a theory that these early losses and injuries could be a blessing in disguise for this team. Ollie's teams seem to listen and play better when they play like they have nothing to lose. Seeing how we start conference play will say a lot.

C

chiller99.5

Real drop off talent wise probably leads to inconsistent levels of practice and scrimmages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom