This Team Hasn't Learned How To Win Yet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Team Hasn't Learned How To Win Yet

Reaction Score
We played Great defense on Saturday.

Saturdays loss bothered me less than all the others. I thought we played pretty well. VERY well defensively. Offensively we simply can't have Newton no show. Combine that with Hawkins Road woes, and Jackson playing spooked, and we will not be a good offensive team. Ever. 2 out of 3 of those at minimum need to be the the opposite for us to be well.

We are what we are at this point, it's down to the players. If they can find it we can be great, if they can't we won't. This is not on Coach any longer.
It’s down to the players. Except minute allocations and player packages.

It seems reasonable to ask our coaching staff to re-evaluate those as the sample size has significantly increased throughout our season.

Reaction Score
There was another possession in the 2nd half that was even worse. Not sure if it was a fast break but someone had the ball out near the 3 point line (Jackson or Newton?). Clingan was on the block and Kalkbrenner literally fell down and was on the floor. Looked to be a clear passing lane to Clingan. It would have been an easy dunk. They ultimately didn't score on that possession. Does anyone else remember that? In games like this you need to take advantage of these situations.
I remember that, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom