This team has great chemistry! | The Boneyard

This team has great chemistry!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can see it from the reaction to Akok’s injury. You can see it from the way they root for one another. You can see it from the joy with which they play. Feels like Hurley is building something special doesn’t it?

Reaction Score
Pooh-Pooh chemistry!
tenor.gif

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
You can see it from the reaction to Akok’s injury. You can see it from the way they root for one another. You can see it from the joy with which they play. Feels like Hurley is building something special doesn’t it?
I have been watching the league all season. Temple beats us, EUC beats Temple. All week there have been upsets. If we had only taken care of business we would be sitting high. It is going to be exciting throwing down in the Big East. However, people say the AAC is worthless is beyond me this year. It has not been a boring year,at least not for me. Games exciting. Even when our boys lose. They don't take losing lying down that's for sure.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
A lot of great moments today in addition to the highlight reel dunks. Loved Whaley high-stepping, seeing CV pound BAdams in the chest out of pride when he was lying on the floor. Even watching AG communicate with guys in the huddle. You can tell that they’re all in this together. Really fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Kinda crazy but my boy just notified me that we are 4-0 this year on rematches where we lost to the team first time around. Memphis USF cincy and Tulsa. Interesting. If akok and polley weren’t hurt , we possibly might have been one of faves to win aac tourney right now with how much we are trending in right direction. Crazy. And I kno AG drives us crazy but my man did play very good d today. He was very active (just Wanted to throw that in there) - love having him come off bench for A defensive spark. Now if we cud just get something decent from Sid or josh, we ll be cooking come conference tourney time

Reaction Score
I have been watching the league all season. Temple beats us, EUC beats Temple. All week there have been upsets. If we had only taken care of business we would be sitting high. It is going to be exciting throwing down in the Big East. However, people say the AAC is worthless is beyond me this year. It has not been a boring year,at least not for me. Games exciting. Even when our boys lose. They don't take losing lying down that's for sure.
Yes it may be exciting but there is not a really good team in the conference. Might be a one bid league.

Reaction Score
Kinda crazy but my boy just notified me that we are 4-0 this year on rematches where we lost to the team first time around. Memphis USF cincy and Tulsa. Interesting. If akok and polley weren’t hurt , we possibly might have been one of faves to win aac tourney right now with how much we are trending in right direction. Crazy. And I kno AG drives us crazy but my man did play very good d today. He was very active (just Wanted to throw that in there) - love having him come off bench for A defensive spark. Now if we cud just get something decent from Sid or josh, we ll be cooking come conference tourney time
Ag is also 4th in league in dimes. Who saw that?

Reaction Score
We can snag the 6 seed if we win out and Memphis loses @ SMU, vs Wichita, and @ Houston

Reaction Score
A lot of great moments today in addition to the highlight reel dunks. Loved Whaley high-stepping, seeing CV pound BAdams in the chest out of pride when he was lying on the floor. Even watching AG communicate with guys in the huddle. You can tell that they’re all in this together. Really fun to watch.

came here to post this. love seeing this kid have success. so easy to root for.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Maybe not running guys off is a feature not a bug.

Reaction Score
Tthe guard play has been improving every game. Whaley has been a breath of fresh air. Just need to get Sid going and this team can do things in March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom