This season was a failure. | The Boneyard

This season was a failure.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
No it wasn’t we won 24 games. We had a good year. We were a good team.

We were very bad tonight. It happens. Feel bad about it, but the season was a good, competitive season.
All that matters is your tournament result. No one cares that we won 24 games, and 10 of them were against garbage opponents.

Reaction Score
We finished 3rd in the Big East, lost in the BET semis, and lost in the first round in an upset. The program arguably took a step back this year.
When I said we did nothing away from home outside of beating Auburn missing a key player and Nova at home, I received so many dislikes. I did not regret saying it then, nor do I now.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Shoot and miss season.

1647567046351.png

Reaction Score
We finished 3rd in the Big East, lost in the BET semis, and lost in the first round in an upset. The program arguably took a step back this year.
I can't disagree. We were supposed to be the one contending with Nova this year for the crown, instead we lost the second game of our preseason tournament, lost our second game of the big east tournament and lost our first Ncaa game for the 2nd year in a row.

If you aren't disappointed with this season your expectations are too low.

Reaction Score
This year is clearly a failure. Hurley on the hot seat. Losing like that to NMSU.

We have become a team contending for titles to Being happy to just make the NCAA tournament.

Roster needs an elite point guard and shooters. Hurley has a lot of work to do.

Reaction Score
I hope everyone enjoys the spring / summer. It’s been a tough health year for me and I’m glad I still got a good solid year of our huskies.

I’m not a big guy on the recruiting players but I will leave my parting shot with coach Hurley to go into the transfer portal if he feels we need to supplement the team. Many great older transfer players I’m sure would love to play here
Ok take care of your health enjoy the great weather coming and thank you to coach Hurley all the coaches and staff and especially the players. Great luck to those who are leaving and see those who are staying next year( I hope)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom