This picture kind of tell where all the UCONN fans are | The Boneyard

This picture kind of tell where all the UCONN fans are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I root for our Lady Huskies, but I am not a women's college hoops fan. That said, I am amazed at the number of people I run into around the northeast that follow UCONN women's basketball and think the world of them.

Reaction Score
I root for our Lady Huskies, but I am not a women's college hoops fan. That said, I am amazed at the number of people I run into around the northeast that follow UCONN women's basketball and think the world of them.

Psst....they're not Lady Huskies. They're just Huskies like everybody else. I've been chastised for that before. You can thank me later.

Reaction Score
lol...thanks for the PC warning. I'm too old to deny the obvious. The earth is subject to gravitational pull, it gets dark at night, and college basketball has men's teams and women's teams.

Reaction Score
Precisely why UConn needs to market itself to all of New England. There is already a natural affinity among New Englanders. Taken as a single entity with UConn as it's representative public university, UConn becomes the B1G's largest state by population, nearly 15 million people and third largest (trailing only Nebraska and Minnesota) by area. Make no mistake about it, we can become New England's university.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
uconntailgater said:
Hopefully, that's what the Electoral College map will look like on election night in November 2016.

It won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01