This one hurts | The Boneyard

This one hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
From so low to so high and back so quickly. Don't see that too much.
Can't be critical of anyone. Some questionable plays, but whatever. They played their hearts out.

Reaction Score
It hurts, but Calhoun and Daniels showed that they will do great things at UConn and this loss will help them grow.

Reaction Score
If DD can stay within the things he's good at -- spot-up 3's, offensive rebounding and putbacks, scoring in transition or on cuts to the hoop -- he'll be great. He gets into trouble when he tries to do too much (dribbling in traffic, taking someone off the bounce, directly challenging bigger defenders around the rim).

Reaction Score
For once I'm not bummed. I confess, I didn't see OT with Bazz hobbling and down by 12 in 2nd half. I feel fine and will sleep well tonight. This was a top 10 team we were playing.

No frustration just admiration.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
On the list of games that "hurt" this one ranks about 200 on the list. Great effort, great game, sh itty result. I can live with that given this teams obvious talent deficiency. They played their butts off.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
It hurts because it would have been so great, and it was in their hands. I can live with it, too, but it would've gone down among the all-time regular season wins

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When Otto got that last layup I punched the floor so ducking hard. By the time I got downstairs I was cool with the game. It was amazingly entertaining.

This is the first thread I clicked on and am eager to see if anyone can explain the mindblowing flagrant foul called on Giffey after the refs let play go one after it happened.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When Otto got that last layup I punched the floor so ducking hard. By the time I got downstairs I was cool with the game. It was amazingly entertaining.

This is the first thread I clicked on and am eager to see if anyone can explain the mindblowing flagrant foul called on Giffey after the let play go one after it happened.
I got nothing. Clearly it wasn't an elbow.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Still haven't wound down from the loss. What a game...

Reaction Score
I was at the game tonight and I really wanted to see us pull off the upset. I will tell you what hurts. The fact that we wont see this team play in the Big East Tournament...the fact that we cant see this team try to make a run in the NCAA Tournament...and the fact that we only have 3 more games left in this memorable season. Its times like these where that part of it really stings. I would absolutely LOVE to see us get another crack at Georgetown at the garden. After a game like this in a normal year, thats what i would look forward too. This is a really special team and to be honest with you, it wouldnt surprise me if this team made deep runs in the BE and NCAA tournaments if they had the chance.

Reaction Score
The team really has to work on taking charges.. Watching the final possession for Georgetown, Boatright was in perfect position to do so..

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I was at the game tonight and I really wanted to see us pull off the upset. I will tell you what hurts. The fact that we wont see this team play in the Big East Tournament...the fact that we cant see this team try to make a run in the NCAA Tournament...and the fact that we only have 3 more games left in this memorable season. Its times like these where that part of it really stings. I would absolutely LOVE to see us get another crack at Georgetown at the garden. After a game like this in a normal year, thats what i would look forward too. This is a really special team and to be honest with you, it wouldnt surprise me if this team made deep runs in the BE and NCAA tournaments if they had the chance.
Hopefully they do...... next year!!!!!!

This one hurts so much!!!
We HAD IT, WE F#CK1NG HAD IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members