This needed its own thread | The Boneyard

This needed its own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 years ago our starting PG was Andrew Hurley

It ain’t over til it’s over!

Reaction Score
If Liam commits here where will our class be ranked?

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
The portal has too many players in it for people to assume we have a weak roster for 24-25. Plus we had a championship, championship celebration's, top 10 players declaring for the draft, Etc., to deal with. I think we picked up kids like Joey California late in the portal season. It’s a process

Reaction Score
The portal has too many players in it for people to assume we have a weak roster for 24-25. Plus we had a championship, championship celebration's, top 10 players declaring for the draft, Etc., to deal with. I think we picked up kids like Joey California late in the portal season. It’s a process
We stil don’t know if Karaban is going or staying? It depends on his draft status. If he stays, we have Samson, Karaban, Diara, maybe Liam, Solo Ball, and Stewart. I think a preseason ranking of 7or 8 is possible. With the exception of Samson, all of those players are 3 pt shooters.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
They are struck with grief after realizing that we have the coaches, the plays, the practices where minutes are battled for and most importantly the young men who believe. Our coaches and team
are here to stay and their worst nightmare. It's a brand new day in college hoops.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
When they got Dickinson last year they were supposed to be unbeatable. Right now is not the time to talk sheet unless your program is on shambles it then becomes the only time you can talk sheet because once the season starts you realize there is that inevitable program sitting in a nowhere place that specializes in sneaking into your dreams and making them nightmares.

I say let them talk until the bell rings. Then we all know what happens when they get punched in the face….again….

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
We stil don’t know if Karaban is going or staying? It depends on his draft status. If he stays, we have Samson, Karaban, Diara, maybe Liam, Solo Ball, and Stewart. I think a preseason ranking of 7or 8 is possible. With the exception of Samson, all of those players are 3 pt shooters.
True, but even without AK, we have enough coming back and there’s enough in the daily stocked portal for our coaching staff to put together a top 10-15 team. I’d pay to see what the UConn coaches portal room / portal board looks like right now.

Reaction Score
True, but even without AK, we have enough coming back and there’s enough in the daily stocked portal for our coaching staff to put together a top 10-15 team. I’d pay to see what the UConn coaches portal room / portal board looks like right now.
I'm like a little kid at Christmas, I want AK and McNeeley. I want I want I want....

Reaction Score
There has to be a name for this phenomenon:
The Cowboys haven't won a ring in 30 years: fans use auxiliary arguments like "yeah, but America's team baby" or Yankees fans who haven't had anything to celebrate in 15 years "27 rings". Wait, did you really just bring up lou gehrig???

The truth of this is like the mother of the criminal: "he's a good boy"
I bet. the only one buying your nonsense is YOU.

Reaction Score
The concept of "blue blood" has jumped the shark. It doesnt mean anything.

Also... there's like 10 people on the internet trolling around and claiming we are not in the club. Everyone that matters agrees we are
I couldn’t agree more, on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer