This list was fun to look at... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This list was fun to look at...

Reaction Score
Online Kansas fans are legit some of the worst posters out there. They have the worst napoleon syndrome I have seen since BC/Cuse/PC….. it gets really hilarious when they start counting helms titles …. lol…..

Reaction Score
Online Kansas fans are legit some of the worst posters out there. They have the worst napoleon syndrome I have seen since BC/Cuse/PC….. it gets really hilarious when they start counting helms titles …. lol…..
At least BC/Cuse/PC fans mostly attended their respective school (because why else would you wind up a fan of any of those programs), but KU is full of mouth breathers from Kansas and around the country who barely passed high school if at all.

Although our still being a regional program at best is part of why we aren’t considered blue blood like Puke UNCheat UCLA and UK, I’m glad we, for the most part, don’t have large swaths of idiots claiming UConn fandom like fans of those other schools. Granted, UConn Twitter is still an abomination, but imagine having idiotic national fan bases like those schools

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They are funny. They were woofing when they tied UConn in titles. Now they are back to being 2 behind. And they hired Naismith!

Reaction Score
Look how far ND, Cuse, Pitt.,BC West Vir. have fallen in Basketball since they left the Big East.
Hard to keep running with the big dog(s) if you join a pack of mange ridden pooches.........

Reaction Score
At least BC/Cuse/PC fans mostly attended their respective school (because why else would you wind up a fan of any of those programs), but KU is full of mouth breathers from Kansas and around the country who barely passed high school if at all.

Although our still being a regional program at best is part of why we aren’t considered blue blood like Puke UNCheat UCLA and UK, I’m glad we, for the most part, don’t have large swaths of idiots claiming UConn fandom like fans of those other schools. Granted, UConn Twitter is still an abomination, but imagine having idiotic national fan bases like those schools
Possibly true about KU having lots of non-alum fans but I know some that have done very well for themselves (and could probably fund their annual NIL by themselves) who believe that their school is the greatest and have mentioned all their titles.

I don't argue the point but as I graciously accepted the congratulations offered this year it might have come off as if I was patting them on the heads as they spoke.

No need to be anything but gracious winners when we're on a roll. No need for bad karma leading into a potential..........3....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom