This Isn't Our First Rodeo | The Boneyard

This Isn't Our First Rodeo

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Actually, that's how I wish Gabby had put it. But this is good enough regarding Texas Monday night:

“This isn't the first time we've been in this situation, where a team is fired up to see us, but it poses a different challenge every time,” UConn senior forward Gabby Williams said. “It's not something we take lightly, and I think we get excited for these games because they don’t come around often.”

A whole bunch of them came in a rush earlier this season and that worked out pretty well.

This article has a little video of Geno about games like this. Nice dig about some of the chickens too. "Yeah, [people say], ‘You don’t have any competition in your league.’ Well, some teams have no competition in their league, either. They just don't want to admit it.”

UConn Women Stepping Out Of Conference, Back Into Spotlight, Monday At Texas

Reaction Score
I love that gabby has found her mojo again. She's playing great and brings that intensity that's needed for situations exactly like this one.

Reaction Score
Gabby must have been riding a differ horse in that last rodeo. This new rodeo, she got bucked a lot more than in the past games.

Reaction Score
Gabby must have been riding a differ horse in that last rodeo. This new rodeo, she got bucked a lot more than in the past games.

I think she could have been more aggressive tonight. She had a big speed and quickness advantage tonight. There were a lot of lay ups to be had.

Reaction Score
I think she could have been more aggressive tonight. She had a big speed and quickness advantage tonight. There were a lot of lay ups to be had.
I have to agree with you. My little bucking rodeo thing was playing with word--I though the whole team had advantages they missed--but blame Texas.
Gabby is one terrific, hard playing kid. Much like KLS--and Danger and Kia--give me an army of them and I'll take over the world. I love these kids.

A fun game--end to end excitement--

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom